Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FEATURES YOU WISH CB HAD?
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
goneagain
I'm about to start possibly my biggest project yet! I just bought the domain name for it [won't announce it till its up!].

But what i'm working on will be better, simpler, faster and more unique then what CB is, I will not say it will be just like CB but the project will be very much inspired by it and a couple of other sites, like Deviant Art and others.

A place for Web Developers, Programmers, and designers to communicate with each other, help each other and showcase there work.

A home where social media heads can come and get help, not just for Myspace, but all of the other sites like Facebook and Twitter.

Not just for the latter subjects ether. Where people can just get help tips and ideas.

I also want to have some kinda marketplace and job board. But that idea is still new.

The site will have a lot of features. Including Wordpress for the front site. That will be for previewing peoples great work. not just layouts, but code, and popular threads in the forums and much more. The forum will run MyBB, and the gallerys of the designs and codes, etc will look great. I will also try and partner up with other applications, web apps, etc to grow this site and expand the functionality.

Whew!, a lot of ideas. I know.

CB was and is still my favorite place, so i'm asking the users of CB there suggestions? What would you want?

sixfive
mcdonalds
LittleMissSunshine
i wish cb had a phone app so i can go on it with my blackberry
goneagain
mcdonalds?
This site is just useless.
Mikeplyts
WordPress? Hahahaha.

Get to it, Elia.
Simba
i kind of want to answer this properly but i'm currently drugged on benedryl
synapse
QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Oct 31 2010, 02:06 PM) *
WordPress? Hahahaha.
Get to it, Elia.

I don't think kawohi is Elia... _unsure.gif
gojira
QUOTE(Simba @ Nov 3 2010, 12:05 AM) *
i kind of want to answer this properly but i'm currently drugged on benedryl

omg do you get drowsy while driving with the heater on?! i swear i think im going to die one day
sixfive
juna's becoming just like you he smokes pot uses benedryl for sleep but unlike you he doesn't afraid of anything (even brack peopre)
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(synapse @ Nov 3 2010, 04:08 AM) *
I don't think kawohi is Elia... _unsure.gif

I know that.

It's sort of like an inside joke. mellow.gif
futura
hotties
itskamanstar
wtf

Anyway, this place isn't so bad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.