Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VMA's
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
gojira
i'm surprised nobody made a thread already. i don't care if you didn't give a shit about it, i enjoyed it. kanye killed it
creole
gaga won 8 awards, that's all i care
synapse
QUOTE(Cum @ Sep 13 2010, 04:52 PM) *
gaga won 8 awards, that's all i care

If there was a thumbs down button here, I'd press it for this post shit.
datass
gaga's meat dress was fun
LittleMissSunshine
chelsea wasn't very funny to me than usual.. idk why. and katy perry's outfit wasn't very cute... her boobs were saggy just a tad bit. but i really liked katy perry's hair. and niki minaj... :O im not a fan of hers very much. i think justin bieber grew just a bit. lol
none345678
I watched 3 min. of it lol and all I say was Katy perry. I liked her hair too. The dress was lame.
heyo-captain-jack
I didn't watch it. I normally do but this year I was like f*ck it
futura
CHER FTW
Simba
mother f*cking KANYE WEST
sixfive
deadmau5
xoxoxx
JUSTINBEEEEBURRR IS A QT ♥.♥ !
gojira
QUOTE(serotonin @ Sep 14 2010, 01:34 AM) *
deadmau5

click to enlarge

DoubleJ
Kanye and deadmau5 were the only good parts. Does anyone else notice that whenever they take them out of NY, they completely suck?
Blyat
Wait did Kanye pull another douche bag move?

Gaga's bacon outfit was a highlight. And deadmau5
sixfive
hey twinkle toes do you even know anything about deadmau5 or are you just trying to act cool around me? I know i tend to attract attention but knowing about your family and your sister's condition, i'd rather you go follow around someone on the same intellectual level as you, say beenly. this kid knows he's joining a fraternity of preppy assholes who hate f****ts, and well he's not a preppy ***hole and happens to be a f****t. flawed logic a bit, but i think you'll fit right in with him.
saintsaens
BAM
Blyat
QUOTE(serotonin @ Sep 16 2010, 06:34 PM) *
hey twinkle toes do you even know anything about deadmau5 or are you just trying to act cool around me? I know i tend to attract attention but knowing about your family and your sister's condition, i'd rather you go follow around someone on the same intellectual level as you, say beenly. this kid knows he's joining a fraternity of preppy assholes who hate f****ts, and well he's not a preppy ***hole and happens to be a f****t. flawed logic a bit, but i think you'll fit right in with him.

No I actually do know about them
And for the most part you are in my intellectual level
Just not the same soul/attitude level
Remember that : )
LittleMissSunshine
QUOTE(serotonin @ Sep 14 2010, 12:34 AM) *
deadmau5

hail to freak yeaaaaah. :] can't wait for ultrafest when they play daaa jamz in march :D
gojira
nah kanye west best part
sixfive
QUOTE(Uso @ Sep 16 2010, 07:27 PM) *
No I actually do know about them
And for the most part you are in my intellectual level
Just not the same soul/attitude level
Remember that : )

Deadmau5 is one guy.
datass
^steph? so girly.

Blyat
Ok ok fine I really don't know much of it (yup not the best way to gain the semi-love again)
Happy?
But he really does seem cool

:p

...I dont want to feel down coming to this site again please.
sixfive
QUOTE(Uso @ Sep 17 2010, 01:56 PM) *
Ok ok fine I really don't know much of it (yup not the best way to gain the semi-love again)
Happy?
But he really does seem cool

:p
...I dont want to feel down coming to this site again please.

then kindly f*ck off
Blyat
QUOTE(serotonin @ Sep 17 2010, 03:23 PM) *
then kindly f*ck off

If you're really that annoyed by me
Ignore me
Or leave
Cause I'm stayin
Simba
QUOTE(gojira @ Sep 16 2010, 09:51 PM) *
nah kanye west best part

yes
Blyat
Kanye got to finish

Simba
imma let you finish
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.