Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: girl 'staches and facial hair >:o
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
batman
nobody notices it but me, but i have to take a tweezer to that shit every once in a while to make me feel prettier.

:/
none345678
My cousin waxes her upper lip even though it's literally imposable to see any hair there unless you were up close and looking for it. So yeah I think it's just a self conscious thing.

sixfive
sometimes though if you're close enough to a girl's face you notice some peach fuzz like wtf
Blyat
or there are chicks who have like a shit ton of dark hairs....all over their chin and stuff.
icky

heyo-captain-jack
I saw a fat black lady today with like a moustache and goatee going on.

what sucks is that I ended up having to order my food from her
Blyat
QUOTE(ButtsexV2 @ Aug 8 2010, 08:44 PM) *

now that sucks
none345678
QUOTE(ButtsexV2 @ Aug 8 2010, 07:44 PM) *

This one old lady I used to do yard work for (inb4mexican) had full on cat whiskers. I wanted to yank them out.
batman
QUOTE(spambot @ Aug 8 2010, 08:48 PM) *
This one old lady I used to do yard work for (inb4mexican) had full on cat whiskers. I wanted to yank them out.

omg me too, whenever i see that shit. my assistant manager has a pretty visible mustache and a few stray long hairs on a cheek and i'm tempted to pull them out.
datass
lol that shit isnt even as bad as woman with protruding ear hair, like wtf is that? and sticking out nose hair.
futura
QUOTE(doughnut @ Aug 8 2010, 10:28 PM) *
lol that shit isnt even as bad as woman with protruding ear hair, like wtf is that? and sticking out nose hair.

THIS.
When I was younger and had braces and sat in the chair for 32453232423 hours, the assistant would always be with me and never anyone else and I always hated it because I could see her nose hair. dnwww
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.