Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: when was your first?
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
LittleMissSunshine
I was on the phone with a few friends of mine. And they were all talking about what they did first with their partner. It was kinda an interesting topic listening to different stories. Well anyways, so I thought it would be interesting on cB. So share your first experience. I don't know if there is a topic like this, but if there is, y'all can merge or whatever.

Just examples:
When was your first kiss with your partner?
When did you first makeout?
It doesn't have to be first time of any intimacy. It can be a first time of when you first played video games or ate something. I don't think people would want to share their first time of intimacy, so share a first time of anything.
Simba
lol omg I thought this was shan about to ask about her about to lose her vcard

that sentence sucked
gojira
lmao topic starter should share first!
iRapediCarly
so have you sucked that marines dick yet
sixfive
i dont think he gave her a choice
Simba
i don't think she really resisted
sixfive
win win for them
Simba
gateway to the moooooooooon
LittleMissSunshine
LOL WTFFFFFF. no i haven't done anything, i don't think i want to, i already told him. i still don't know how to do anything, and i still think sex is nasty. yup thats me.
Simba
QUOTE(LittleMissSunshine @ Aug 5 2010, 12:48 AM) *
i still don't know how to do anything

LittleMissSunshine
yuppp juna, i don't know how to do anything.

my first time of eating chicken heart was hella gross, i got sick when i found out. freaking chinese food is gross.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.