Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: straighten or dry
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
So lately ive been blow dry my hair and straightening it and lots of hair has been falling off. Now i just want to do one of them. Which would be less damaging to my hair..straightening or blow drying??
thanks! biggrin.gif
iDecay
Blow drying is less damaging. _smile.gif
Tomates
I hardly ever blow dry my hair anymore. I've been going to bed with moderately wet hair for a while. I straighten my hair almost every day and since I'm already killing it I might as well kill it less with a blow dryer.
Gigi
Definitely blow dry, it doesn't nearly get up to the temperatures that hair straighteners do.
smash
http://www.amazon.com/Conair-Infiniti-Tour...r/dp/B000FFI228

best of both worlds
aha that hairdryer is pretty cool but doesnt blow drying pull a lot of your hair out too??
Tomates
Usually, when I straighten my hair, the ends get fried which doesn't really bother me since they're the first to go in a haircut.
AyeVickaye
I straighten my hair errday and use heat protection spray & leave in conditioner.
Use a heat tamer/protector &OR get the instyler
Tomates
What heat protection stuff do you use?
biosilkkk
synthase
QUOTE(smash @ Jul 14 2010, 02:42 AM) *

japan has these everywhere. seriously. public hot springs.

I..blow dry my hair half way and then straighten a little. Use a deep moisturizing conditioner and leave in conditioner also. I use aussie's 3 minute miracle deep conditioner and aveeno's leave in conditioner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.