Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Portfolio
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
Firiath
Okay, I made a portfolio-ish kinda site to ease the boredom of not being able to stand up for very long because I'm drugged up on pain meds and antibiotics. Not all the content is up, purely because I don't *have* any work that I'm proud of to put up in those blanks. I'm planning on filling the blanks in the next few weeks or so.

click to enlarge

LINK

No, I don't have my own domain, which really sucks, because my parents refuse to let me get one.
jiyong
Looks nice and clean. For some reason, the background isn't showing up for me. Also, one of your posts has ’ instead of apostrophes.
Simba
getting better
schizo
Not a bad design, but it doesn't display correctly in IE. The background's missing and the headers for the nav aren't the right font.

Also, I would just leave the areas that are not finished completely blank until you do have work to fill them. The Xs make it look like you coded it incorrectly.
Firiath
@Gabi
I thought I fixed the background and headers
*sigh*
I'll try to fix it again.

Edit: I figured out what was wrong xD I was linking back to the stylesheet that I had uploaded on my old server ^-^" It should be fixed now
manny-the-dino
I really like it a lot. Looks very clean and pro. The only thing I personally don't like is that the background isn't fixed. I dk why but that always bothers me in layouts lol but it's very nice!
Firiath
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Jul 13 2010, 12:36 PM) *
I really like it a lot. Looks very clean and pro. The only thing I personally don't like is that the background isn't fixed. I dk why but that always bothers me in layouts lol but it's very nice!

Yeah I liked fixed backgrounds too but it just looked weird when you saw the header scrolling so I just made it scroll.
99mockingbirds
Your simple layout looks really nice and neat. I love it. :)
ForgiveTheSinner
Nice. Like the simplicity and the flow. Only thing is the color scheme is a bit dark to my liking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.