Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: morning song
Forums > Community Center > Music
smash
i've noticed that for the past 2 weeks i've woken up with a different song in my head everyday. it's not playing in my dreams just right as i wake up. i don't know why but i find this to be strange.

when you wake up in the morning is there a song in your head?
heyo-captain-jack
no, you're weird
heyyfrankie
^ LOL
this doesn't happen on a regular basis. but it happens if i fall asleep with my ipod or radio on. last time it was Alejandro by Gaga ermm.gif
sixfive
QUOTE(heyyfrankie @ Jul 13 2010, 03:46 AM) *
^ LOL
this doesn't happen on a regular basis. but it happens if i fall asleep with my ipod or radio on. last time it was Alejandro by Gaga ermm.gif

you're such a freaking homo wtf i hope god smites you
superstitious
QUOTE(serotonin @ Jul 13 2010, 08:46 AM) *
you're such a freaking homo wtf i hope god smites you

Dude, that's not cool. (unless you're joking, sometimes it's difficult to tell :x)

I always wake up with a song in my head, so I don't think that it's strange at all. It varies though and there's really no rhyme or reason to it. Today I woke up with Funky Cold Medina by Tone Loc in my head. I haven't heard that song in years.
sixfive
Ummm.. God hates gays.
futura
QUOTE(smash @ Jul 9 2010, 09:36 PM) *
when you wake up in the morning is there a song in your head?

YES. It's weird though because it'll usually be a song I haven't listened to in forever.
sixfive
forever is a pretty good song
smash
this morning it was an older song, that i can no longer remember. but i don't think i've heard it in a while.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.