Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the shittiest break up
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
batman
what's the shittiest way you've broken up with someone or been broken up with.

just curious :d
superstitious
I've been lucky to have not experienced many shitty break ups. There is one that I remember being particularly painful though. Guy basically made me feel like our relationship was for the long haul. I mean, not just gave me that impression, but told me as much, several times. He broke things off shortly after my kid was diagnosed with autism and he did so with the following phrase, "It sounded good at the time."
anime-essence
Having your current girlfriend hide the fact that she wasn't a virgin, messed around behind your back at least three different times, and already had another guy on the side she was ready to commit to as soon as you called it quits after being on and off for four years. No to mention the fact that you haven't heard from you in almost a year nor have you talked since the night the relationship ended and she won't even give you the pleasure of calling you and her friends after all of her lying and infidelity.

If that doesn't sting, I might as well take a bath in corrosive acid.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(anime-essence @ May 31 2010, 03:26 PM) *
Having your current girlfriend hide the fact that she wasn't a virgin, messed around behind your back at least three different times, and already had another guy on the side she was ready to commit to as soon as you called it quits after being on and off for four years. No to mention the fact that you haven't heard from you in almost a year nor have you talked since the night the relationship ended and she won't even give you the pleasure of calling you and her friends after all of her lying and infidelity.

If that doesn't sting, I might as well take a bath in corrosive acid.

Goddamn, wtf? Good riddance.
UnseenQueen
Well, apparently I crudely broke up with my long-term boyfriend. Who wanted to marry me.

I just didn't like how sex-addicted he was and how rude he was to my family and my friends.

So I broke up with him after I had enough of him, and apparently that was "evil" of me.
So for months he kept IM'ing me, then eventually called me a "whore".

Bleh.
Good riddance I say.

That'd be my shittest break up so far.
Simba
QUOTE(tokyo-rose @ May 31 2010, 08:18 PM) *
Goddamn, wtf? Good riddance.

omg you said goddamn
heyo-captain-jack
One girl broke up with me via myspace comment. since I rarely log in to my myspace I didn't know for like two months
none345678
That must have been a close relationship.
LittleMissSunshine
onlineee.
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(spambot @ Jun 27 2010, 10:23 PM) *
That must have been a close relationship.

It was close for about four months. there was never any I love you or anything like that because we hadn't been dating that long, and we would still hang out. She never brought it up the entire time.
iRapediCarly
scary how real you make it seem....

or is it
datass
well its not my break up, but it find it kind of funny that one of my friend got dumped when her girlfriend (yeah lesbians) made her parents call the cops on her, on the grounds of homosexual sexual harassment or something.
Blyat
QUOTE(doughnut @ Jul 6 2010, 07:08 AM) *
well its not my break up, but it find it kind of funny that one of my friend got dumped when her girlfriend (yeah lesbians) made her parents call the cops on her, on the grounds of homosexual sexual harassment or something.

ouch that's laaaame

Oh and Rebbecca's was intense too *hug*
Blyat
/\ ouch, My friends brother did that to his girlfriend too.

Mine isn't really a "breakup" but My boyfriend's Dad thinks that we should "take a break" so his son can meet "new friends" and college (and this is right after Bf-chan tells me his family adores me)
itskaycake
My ex took me to see Toy Story 3 &after we came back to mine he said he need to have a serious talk and then broke up with me, we both cried for hours and hours &used a new roll of toilet paper.. hmm does this count as a shitty breakup ?

hmmm who takes their girlfriend to see such an exciting movie then dump them after?
datass
QUOTE(itskaycake @ Aug 7 2010, 09:27 PM) *
My ex took me to see Toy Story 3 &after we came back to mine he said he need to have a serious talk and then broke up with me, we both cried for hours and hours &used a new roll of toilet paper.. hmm does this count as a shitty breakup ?

he cried too? yeah that's shitty.
lovebuddha
When my boyfriend went off to college, he had asked me to come visit him. Keep in mind that is college was 2 1/2 hours away from my home. And when I got there he broke it off.

Sorry bastard... stubborn.gif
Simba
QUOTE(doughnut @ Aug 7 2010, 01:15 PM) *
he cried too? yeah that's shitty.

lmao for real
gojira
creole
datass
ROFL
espressive
Broke up with me right after sex. Awww yeahhh, so classy!

Oh wait, but the best part is his reasoning - because he wanted to be a bible thumper and I was his weakness to not being abstinent... soooo of course he had to "do it one last time to understand how dirty/sinful it feels to have sex so he'll never do it again." Yes, it just felt sooo dirty that you came twice from it and had to come back that second time stubborn.gif WTF? Most fcuked up bullsh!t I've ever heard in my life
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(espressive @ Feb 27 2011, 05:38 AM) *
Broke up with me right after sex. Awww yeahhh, so classy!

Oh wait, but the best part is his reasoning - because he wanted to be a bible thumper and I was his weakness to not being abstinent... soooo of course he had to "do it one last time to understand how dirty/sinful it feels to have sex so he'll never do it again." Yes, it just felt sooo dirty that you came twice from it and had to come back that second time stubborn.gif WTF? Most fcuked up bullsh!t I've ever heard in my life

he should have broke up with you right before climax
espressive
QUOTE(boot @ Feb 27 2011, 12:18 PM) *
he should have broke up with you right before climax

at least it would make his story more believable. but he'd still be a douchebag regardless lol
AgentNerd
Well I have a couple that have happen to me. But the worst one of them all is as followed:

I got home after work to find an unformilar car in the drive way. Thinking to myself I wonder who this could be. Once I went into the house I found the unformilar person laying under the covers with my girlfriend. ( Ex Now ) But the best part of the outcome is after they started dating I ended up banging her again and it called all kinds of havoc between them. I loved it.

espressive
QUOTE(AgentNerd @ Feb 28 2011, 08:25 AM) *
Well I have a couple that have happen to me. But the worst one of them all is as followed:

I got home after work to find an unformilar car in the drive way. Thinking to myself I wonder who this could be. Once I went into the house I found the unformilar person laying under the covers with my girlfriend. ( Ex Now ) But the best part of the outcome is after they started dating I ended up banging her again and it called all kinds of havoc between them. I loved it.

Win.
Who got the last laugh now?
AgentNerd
I'd say I got the last laugh. Cause now shes amounted up to nothing with her life and now married a complete worthless bum. I hope she cries herself to sleep knowing she lost something that could have made all her troubles go away.. * Evil Laugh *
espressive
Teach me your ways....!
I need to be more conniving and evil
none345678
Next guy you break up with, shit on his chest
AgentNerd
QUOTE(spambot @ Mar 1 2011, 10:12 PM) *
Next guy you break up with, shit on his chest

I don't know any other way to get back at somebody that can beat shitting on there chest. I mean that is by far the dirtiest trick in the book. I'd try that for sure. Then after you do let me know how it went. Cause I'm pretty sure it didn't work for one. I don't know anyone that would be willing to let somebody shit on there body. That is nasty and just plain ole shitty. No Pun Tended (^.~)
AgentNerd
QUOTE(espressive @ Mar 1 2011, 10:12 PM) *
Teach me your ways....!
I need to be more conniving and evil

You shouldn't want to me conniving or evil unless you absolutly have too. If you have to then it would become simple. Think of something that you would hate to have done to you. Then do it to them. It is the reversed mental thoughts that you act on. It also keeps you clear minded when getting even cause you don't have to plan it out cause you have many times before in your thoughts. You know what would need to be done. (^.~)
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(espressive @ Feb 28 2011, 12:46 AM) *
at least it would make his story more believable. but he'd still be a douchebag regardless lol

it would go something like we're breaking up UNNNGNGHNGN
espressive
QUOTE(boot @ Mar 2 2011, 02:16 PM) *
it would go something like we're breaking up UNNNGNGHNGN

lol

QUOTE(AgentNerd @ Mar 2 2011, 06:32 AM) *
You shouldn't want to me conniving or evil unless you absolutly have too. If you have to then it would become simple. Think of something that you would hate to have done to you. Then do it to them. It is the reversed mental thoughts that you act on. It also keeps you clear minded when getting even cause you don't have to plan it out cause you have many times before in your thoughts. You know what would need to be done. (^.~)

Seduced his hot, older brother.
Win.
Brother is bigger than him.
Double win.

Ultimate "fcuk you" accomplished.
Deospeon
QUOTE(anime-essence @ Jun 1 2010, 12:26 AM) *
Having your current girlfriend hide the fact that she wasn't a virgin, messed around behind your back at least three different times, and already had another guy on the side she was ready to commit to

These + When I was about to break up with her she got all upset and started crying.
So I thought about revenge. When she saw me with another girl. She didn't like it.

And now shes like totally obsessed to me which is kinda annoying.
gojira
LittleMissSunshine
getting broken up in a text.. lol
KissMe2408
My last break up was about 2 months ago. I looked through his phone and found a weird number. I called it. It was this girl on the other line that said she has been dating MY boyfriend for the past 2 years. And I've been dating him for 3. Then I find out that he was also dating his ex at the same time. And hooking up with some random chick too.
So this girl and I got him in one room and broke up with him together. It was epic. And awful.
Stuckie
My shittiest break up was a week before valentine's day a few years back. We had been together since high school. Had plans to get married and all that childhood shit. Fast forward a year or so later to Iraq. I had a few hours before I convoyed, so I made time to go to the Interent Cafe and send her some flowers and other shit. After I spent about $200 of shit. I gave her a call to let her know that I sent her somethings and be sure she was there when it arrived. She told me she couldn't accept it because her boyfriend would be upset. Thats pretty much a relationship crusher.
xoxoxxx
when i broke up with him. must of been awful for him :'(.
sixfive
QUOTE(xoxoxxx @ Jul 14 2011, 06:58 PM) *
when i broke up with him. must of been awful for him :'(.

and den he went and got some fried chicken and f*cked his other 10 hos you din kno bout
xoxoxxx
^ he was obsessed with me then he realized i was with a asian and then he got with a obese snow bunny. i giggled when i saw pictures. LOL. greatest decision of my life.
fiveseven
gojira
lmao unrelated wtf
sixfive
QUOTE(xoxoxxx @ Jul 15 2011, 01:07 AM) *
^ he was obsessed with me then he realized i was with a asian and then he got with a obese snow bunny. i giggled when i saw pictures. LOL. greatest decision of my life.

he's probbaly a clubber now too huh
xoxoxxx
what, clubber ? i no understand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.