Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Twitter
Forums > Resource Center > Webmasters' Corner
TheWinterBones
Hello!

I have just started dabbling in a little twittering & wondering whether the only way to customize my layout is through the basic options. I would really like to alter the text in the right-hand column, as it is at this time, invisible - this is because I have chosen to make my twittering text the color of the right-hand column.

I have discovered a number of application - is there a customizing application to alter the look of ones twitter layout?

Thank you in advance,
999Murderdoll666
I don't think so.Right now,you can only use twitter's basic profile customization options.But i hope in the future they give you the option of using css...

Heres a site that has alot of twitter backgrounds that you can change the text on your twitter profile to match to and you'll have a nice looking theme :].
randycowell
Click on "Settings" in your Twitter Account and then click on "Design" from the Settings menu. Scroll all the way to the bottom and select "Change Design Colors." Select "Text." Click on an area of the color bar. Move your mouse around until you find the desired color. Click "Done."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.