Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tough Love in Military
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
gr00vyswordsman
I'm having a difficult time where I work i'm in the military air force. How do you respond to tough love and bullying type personalities? I find that when I react with kindness its taken advantage of, and giving tough love back creates more of a problem. I'm tired of being belittled. What's the right way to deal with it?
Blyat
Ignore the people who are being dicks to you, then it'll die down, cause the yprolly like the reaction you give to them
none345678
Drink their blood and eat their soul.

brooklyneast05
need more detail, don't really get it
none345678
Yeah. Exactly what are they doing? and are you a male, female and or both.
sixfive
"f*ck off" and walk away
synapse
it's obvious that their only being that way because they're trying to make you better.
rAwritsgWeg
I'm sorry for posting in here but I saw the title and had to. I am prior service and I'll let you know that half the people are insulting or being negative to you because they are either insecure with themselves or they just are shitty people. They key is to focus on your job and your training because when you do that it blocks everyone and everything out. Good luck and hooah.(Army for life)
kryogenix
Sounds like you're a huge pussy. Man up, Private Pyle.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.