that is the question

i'm going with depends on how lazy i am
Blyat
My boyfriend likes having facial hair

I personally sometimes tell his sister to shave it off :p
brooklyneast05
my girlfriend always makes me shave, it pisses me off
Blyat
but yours is still prolly more full than my boyfriend's his is still that pathces stuff when you start getting facial hair
sixfive
I keep facial hair because it makes me not look 12. It's also way easier using clippers to trim it than shaving it. I haven't worried about razor burn since February since Pappadeaux made me shave every week :(

I don't like my facial hair too long though, then it get scraggly n shit.
creole
depends if it looks good on them
Blyat
QUOTE(Cum @ May 16 2010, 04:06 PM) *
depends if it looks good on them

yes.
brooklyneast05
hmm yeah, i'd agree if it's patchy it's better to just shave it until it starts to come in thicker and even
Blyat
yeah, and trust me he'll have all the months in college to do this :p
heyo-captain-jack
I keep it. bitches love the beard unless you got the wrong bitches
synapse
I shave like once every two weeks. My job doesn't allow me to get unkempt. haha
brooklyneast05
man i wish i could shave once every two weeks and not look unkempt. i used to be able to do that until my hair decided to go into wolverine mode or something.
sixfive
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ May 17 2010, 09:37 AM) *
man i wish i could shave once every two weeks and not look unkempt. i used to be able to do that until my hair decided to go into wolverine mode or something.

I've been blessed with slow growing facial hair. Unfortunately I can't grow a full beard right now. I've been using clippers at a specific length so the hair that's too short isn't touched. Some parts of my cheeks are JUST NOW catching up to the rest of my chin / neck / jawline and it's been about three months lolz.
mipadi
I like the idea of shaving, but I hate actually doing it. I end up shaving about once a week, on average; after about a week, my beard is itchy enough that I start to get sick of it.
sixfive
I don't shave because it itches / leaves bumps / takes time. I don't let it grow too long because it gets itchy again. I like leaving it at a middle ground. I end up using the trimming clippers about once a week and that takes a whopping 10 seconds. Go me!
Maccabee
Well I can't grow a full beard or anything. I can just grow a mexican teen stache. Or trash stache. Whatever you wanna call it.
Blyat
never liked those :p
LADiiEKAY
guys with a hairy face = gross
Blyat
...he won't shave his face until graduation! ; A;!!!!!!
futura
QUOTE(LADiiEKAY @ May 21 2010, 11:29 PM) *
guys with a hairy face = gross

disagree. men with scruff = throb.gif
Blyat
scruff tickles my neck and pokes me :T
Kathleen
Mehh. It depends on the guy? I think that it makes my boyfriend look... weird. Johnny Depp, on the other hand...

If I were a guy, I'd most likely not shave, considering how inert I am.
smash
i like men with some well kept facial hair. nothing too burly lumberjack-ish.
creole
my only exception is

:)
brooklyneast05
had to get rid of my scruff today. was not a happy camper stubborn.gif
sixfive
I have a set of clippers and I just trim it to the lowest setting which is slightly longer than a 5 O'clock shadow's length. Makes it look not too scraggly / kinda trimmed and makes me not have to do anything really takes a whopping 30 seconds to clean up.
Blyat
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Aug 8 2010, 01:42 PM) *
had to get rid of my scruff today. was not a happy camper stubborn.gif

why did you have to give it up?
brooklyneast05
bitching girlfriend that i wanted to shut up
sixfive
fortunately most people tell me facial hair = check plus for me i get to be lazy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.