Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: do you dress like a cartoon character?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
brooklyneast05
meaning do you wear the same thing or close to the same thing every day? i feel like i do. i think i have worn either jeans + white t shirt or basketball shorts + white t shirt for a month straight. minus a few times of getting dressed up for dinner. i just get in ruts like this.
none345678
I have not worn barely anything that wasn't a plain black tshirt/vneck or tank top with dark jeans in a long time. Sometimes I'll get all crazy and where a white tank top, but the excitement gets to much and I go back to black.
brooklyneast05
lol yes. even going to work last semester i would wear grey slacks and either a black or white button up every day. every now and then i would switch up and wear a blue one and it would throw everyone for a loop.

sixfive
I always wear the same jeans. Hey though, it's raw denim, what else am I supposed to wear? I alternate shirts though. It's pretty predictable to know kinda how I'll dress though. I always wear the same shoes, Addidas Sambas. APC Jeans. T shirt. It's either a Charcoal/Grey/Black V Neck or a shirt from Zara/FCUK(not the shirts that say fcuk though)/somewhere like that.
Joanne
I try not to wear almost the same things everyday, but there's only so much you can do when you have a small wardrobe and a limited amount of money for new clothes.

I find that I most often wear jeans and a t-shirt. Sometimes I throw a zip-up hoodie in the mix.
batman
i tend to rotate through my collection of oversized comics/domo/family guy/power rangers etc t-shirts with a staple which, nowadays, is a pair of denim shorts, and in the winter, is jeans or leggings.

so yeah, i wear the same thing everyday pretty much. i wear different shoes everyday, though.
Tomates
In the winter i tend to wear the few same things over and over...at least in the past. I found myself breaking the rut this year. I'm generally a cold person so i always tried to bundle up on sweatshirts at school since they never keep it warm. So i ended up wearing a few of the same sweatshirts every week.
creole
try not to, but jeans will always be on me.. no matter what season
heyo-captain-jack
Jeans (almost always a pair of either Ralph Laurens or Levi Signatures) and an Affliction, Dethrone, (and that general style) T-shirt. Usually a pair of either black low-top converse or purple high top chucks, and during the winter I have a green Vans hoodie I like to wear.
LittleMissSunshine
in winter i repeat clothes like crazy -__- only because I don't have much winter weather.
Just_Dream
lol I own two pairs of the same jeans (PacSun extreme skinny jeans in black), so I wear one for 1 week, then wear the other for another week, then wash them. I usually wear these because they are comfortable and fit me so well. I hardly wear my true religions because I've been lazy. I feel like if I wear them, I have to wear a nice top...

So lately I've just been wearing a plain t-shirt or long tank top, with a hoodie over it. It' basically my lazy, bum-mode outfit. Haha this was how I dressed back in high school :P I've also been too lazy to go shopping ;/
Blyat
I do wth jeans at times, sometimes in the weekend though I wear the same clothes cause im lazy :p
brooklyneast05
another day of basketball shorts and a white t for me
sixfive
basketball shorts + green v neck for me, but I had to mow the lawn. thank god I didn't wear jeans.
creole
i have a friend that religiously wear cardigans every day, every where, every time.
maybe because her closet is full of clothes from wet seal and forever 21
brooklyneast05
whenever i find something i like i tend to just buy a lot. if i find a sweater i like a lot then i'll usually go buy 2 or 3 more of the same one in different colors.
Blyat
Ive been doing the same thing lately, especially american apparell <3
manny-the-dino
I kind of do the same. In the winter I'll usually wear jeans, black skinny jeans or some gray skinny jeans and usually a cardigan and boots (depending on how cold it is). But I'm more versatile in the summer because since it gets really hot over here, I can wear shorts, skirts or dresses. And sandals of course.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.