Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: should i make a tutorial for this?
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
xblast196
click to enlarge

please tell me what you guys think, if i should post a tutorial or not.

(or please even tell me what you think of the final result itself; i'm open to criticism biggrin.gif )
tokyo-rose
There are definitely tutorials on editing eye color using Photoshop and other photo-editing software, so this would be a duplicate. Thank you for wanting to contribute to CreateBlog, though. _smile.gif Maybe you could submit a tutorial on something more difficult to do that most people don't know about?
xblast196
i know there are already tutorials on here, but i consider this a different technique than those. and this isnt just an eye recoloration; i also enhanced some of the features of the eye. i guess what i was trying to see was how many people were interested in a tutorial of how i did this.. lol :)
creole
I would personally accept it because it is pretty eye catching for a duplicate tutorial, but maybe you should add something on to the tutorial to make it stand out.

If you post the whole tutorial for us, maybe we can offer you some suggestions or advice.
technicolour
No. There are 2.5 million tutorials for this out on the web. It's nothing new.

Now, if you wanted to do a whole face manipulation with awesome effects and a very thoroughly explained technique, then knock yo'self out.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(technicolour @ May 13 2010, 09:23 PM) *
No. There are 2.5 million tutorials for this out on the web. It's nothing new.

Now, if you wanted to do a whole face manipulation with awesome effects and a very thoroughly explained technique, then knock yo'self out.

KRISTINA, post more!
technicolour
QUOTE(tokyo-rose @ May 13 2010, 08:24 PM) *
KRISTINA, post more!

But I feel so ph34r.gif when I lurk all the time.
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(technicolour @ May 15 2010, 05:24 PM) *

ph34r.gif
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(technicolour @ May 15 2010, 06:24 PM) *

You can stop being a ninja and join us ordinary humans. Rebecca and I were saying just a couple of days ago how we miss you, Amanda, and a lot of ex-DS staff because you were all great, not just at helping out but with your knowledge of graphic/web design in general. :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.