Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: music signuture
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
artisticmelodies
Here is a music signuture I made. Lemma know whatcha think! C&C would be cool.

creole
i know the theme that you're going for. i kinda know why you chose to switch up the text and use the handwriting fonts to make it feel like you're composing lyrics. the thing that bothers me though is the erased text everywhere in the signature. another thing that i like to say is the overlapping text on the music key note thingy. i think it would look so much better if the text was behind the music key note thingy.
venti-anemoi
For a signature that's going to be used on forums, it's kind of really huge. Most forums restrict the size of signatures; at cB the maximum dimensions are 640px by 300px (community guidelines).

I like the idea of it as well. I think you could have erased the text more..... artistically? Like maybe faded it in the places you wanted it erased, so that there's more of a flow. Also, the guitar is hard to make out; I thought it was filtering at first.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.