Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sperry's
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
creole
my example hurr

So i bought a pair of these today at the mall. i figured it's almost summer, so $70 won't kill me. its pretty comfortable but it feels weird not wearing socks. how about you guys?

sixfive
f*ck.
That.
Shit.

Those are f*cking ugly.
creole
go
buy
some
then
it'll
suit
you
more

fucking' meanie.
Simba
sippin on dat haterade s-s-sippin on dat haterade
redpeony
Love the leather versions with khaki shorts and a dress shirt/button up on a man... hot!
heyo-captain-jack
I've got a pair, they're pretty uncomfortable.
creole
The one that I bought is too tight on me so i'm gonna get like double the size of that, lol. i hate wearing it when it's cold though
moorepocket
i love them. they're pretty stylish, i'm getting a pair for summer as well, but you can wear them all year round.
sixfive
QUOTE(moorepocket @ Apr 30 2010, 07:53 PM) *
i love them. they're pretty stylish, i'm getting a pair for summer as well, but you can wear them all year round.

no they're not.
creole
yes they are,
sixfive
QUOTE(Cum @ Apr 30 2010, 09:28 PM) *
yes they are,

you're an overweight f****t who is confused about his sexuality and wears shit like aeropostale because hey they fit overweight people also you're depressed wish you could kill yourself have no sense of fashion suck at graphic design and also you're an overweight f****t soooo your opinion means less than the dump i just flushed down the toilet.
karmakiller
QUOTE(serotonin @ Apr 30 2010, 10:07 PM) *
you're an overweight f****t who is confused about his sexuality and wears shit like aeropostale because hey they fit overweight people also you're depressed wish you could kill yourself have no sense of fashion suck at graphic design and also you're an overweight f****t soooo your opinion means less than the dump i just flushed down the toilet.

..has nothing to do with the ugly shoes. Why so much hate? I can appreciate your smartass remarks, but there's no need for bashing.
sixfive
QUOTE(karmakiller @ May 1 2010, 12:01 AM) *
..has nothing to do with the ugly shoes. Why so much hate? I can appreciate your smartass remarks, but there's no need for bashing.

Have you never seen me post?
gojira
click to enlarge
creole
QUOTE(serotonin @ Apr 30 2010, 07:07 PM) *

lol, okay. thanks for describing me like you knowz me all my life. i actually feel flattered. i love it when a straight guy gets off on me. makes you even more bigger by bashing on a much younger person than you? and do the whole world a favor and stop being a smartass. no one likes a smartass. oh and your post and taste in style means less than the dump i just flushed down the toilet. and omfgy, the ignore option is such a relief. LOL
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(Cum @ May 1 2010, 02:37 PM) *
i love it when a straight guy gets off on me.

I read that as "i love it when a straight guy gets off in me"
creole
god that would be so hot if that was possible
emberfly
I had a really nice pair. I hated to wear them.. they were a fad at my school, so I gave them to my little brother.

I hate following fads..

I thought they were ugly, personally, but my parents love to buy my things that I don't like.
misoshiru
a little too new england prep
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.