Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vera Wang's Princess perfume from Ulta.
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
princessx143
I'm not sure if I want to order this from Ulta or buy it in stores.
If I order online, I get free shipping and I get free samples. (The only sample I want is an Essence eyehadow. Lol.)

Or should I go buy it in stores? If I do, then I'll have it right away. The closest Ulta store is like half an hour away. But I might go to my cousin's house tomorrow and they have an Ulta near them and I might ask my mom to bring me to Ulta then drop me off at my cousin's.

I'm not sure what to do lol.
And I only been to that Ulta once. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to find it in the store.

I don't know where else to ask this so I guess I'm asking here..
Please and thanks.
karmakiller
You could always call the store that you'd go to and ask them if they have it in stock. (To get the store's number, just use the store locator on their website and click on your state, then the location you'd go to and the phone number will be displayed.) If they have it and you can make it to the store, then you can get it that way. If they don't have it in the store, then you can always order online.
Just_Dream
Well do you need it in a hurry? If not, then you could buy it online then.

Also, most major department stores (Macys, Nordys, Bloomingdales, Dillards, etc) and all Sephoras carry Vera Wang princess. At least at sephora, if things don't work out, you could return it or exchange it. ;3 Is ther one near you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.