Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: blends?
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
venti-anemoi
So I was digging through old photoshop files and came across these two, and I have noooooo idea where they came from. For some reason I think I made them for some sort of competition but never finished/submitted it or something. Anyway, I was thinking about turning one into a layout or something, assuming I live through the next wave of midterms this week.

(Also they were kind of massive so I sized them down a lot.)

Comments/critiques?
creole
I prefer the second one. The first one's blending looks a bit awkward with the subject's hand going through the buildings.
none345678
I like the second since it's not as dark plus I really like the text.
tokyo-rose
I like them both, but I prefer the second one because it's softer and I like the text as well.
manny-the-dino
^Agreed. I actually like the first one too but I think you should erase where the girl overlaps the buildings. Love them both! And that rain texture looks great.
venti-anemoi
I tried adding the rain texture to the second one, but it didn't work as well as with the first one; it looked a little out of place on the lighter background. I think I'll turn the second one into a design sometime when I'm not swamped with work. <_<

Thanks for all the comments! :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.