12 Grain Wheat
Tomatoes
Onions
Peppered Turkey
Horseradish
Pepperjack Cheese

mmmmm
heyo-captain-jack
whatever I find in the fridge. the only things I consistently put on a sandwich are mustard (yellow, dijon, etc. as long as it's not honey because that tastes like sweaty dicks on a sandwich), salt, and pepper
Simba
whatever i tell the wife to put
tokyo-rose
Turkey, romaine lettuce, onions, and guacamole or honey mustard. I rarely ask for cheese.
Simba
f*ck yeah guacamole/avocado
Janette
QUOTE(serotonin @ Mar 29 2010, 12:15 PM) *
What do you put on your sandwich?
12 Grain Wheat
Tomatoes
Onions
Peppered Turkey
Horseradish
Pepperjack Cheese

mmmmm

Mostly this, minus the horseradish. Sometimes it's peppered salami and a different cheese instead though. Oh, and mayo/mustard.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Mar 29 2010, 04:40 PM) *
f*ck yeah guacamole/avocado

Avocados are the best.
brooklyneast05
oh sweet, good topic, i just got back from the grocery store and i designated this sandwich week so i just bought a ton of shit to eat sandwiches for the week.

i got bread, turkey, corned beef, pastrami, swiss cheese, havarti cheese, pepperjack cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, pickles, and avacados

creole
everything but the kitchen sink.
(foods forum?)
sixfive
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 29 2010, 04:17 PM) *
oh sweet, good topic, i just got back from the grocery store and i designated this sandwich week so i just bought a ton of shit to eat sandwiches for the week.
i got bread, turkey, corned beef, pastrami, swiss cheese, havarti cheese, pepperjack cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, pickles, and avacados

thanks black friend

QUOTE(Cum @ Mar 29 2010, 05:47 PM) *
everything but the kitchen sink.
(foods forum?)

no f*ck you

-

Yeah I'll put pretty much anything on a sandwich minus ham. I really dislike ham. Today I chopped up tons of onions / tomatoes so I wouldn't have to worry about it later on when I wanted a sandwich, put them in a bag in the refrigerator. Bought two points of peppered turkey this week, though.
LittleMissSunshine
roast beef, amish potato salad, and a little bit of lettuce. soo goooddd.

peanutbutter and bananas (:

butter or creamcheese wiff jelly= another good sandwich.
heyo-captain-jack
also peanut butter and maple syrup on white bread
Simba
btw black bean burger from costco, tomato, avocado, whatever condiments i'm feelin, and some allspice on that bitch
smash
depends on what kind of sandwich i'm in the mood for. i really like turkey with some sort of chipotle on it, avocado, pesto, tomato, and some sort of sharp, zesty cheese.
manny-the-dino
I love my mom's sandwiches: ciabatta bread, turkey, provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, a litte mayo, a little mustard, bacon, avocado and artichoke hearts. Or turkey with pesto and lettuce, blablabla is soooo good.
creole
i like my meatball subs
big greasy balls
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.