Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Images On Here Can't see them Help
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Createblog Support > Createblog Resolved Topics
aquamarinestar
Hello Everyone

I'm not sure where to post this threat but I do know it's an issue

I'm using Fire
Fox For My Net Browser and When I go to view the display images on each myspace layout It doesn't show the image of any layout until you click on it then you view the font but no image

can any help me how to fix it or know what to do in this case because i'm going crazy I already clear my cache from my history and allow this site to view the images and internet explore doesn't show the images ether so I don't know what to do

if anyone wants to help me please contact me asap here or instant message me on Yahoo and let me know your from here

my screen is

RoxieLuvv

But you can email me or add me

RoxieLuvv@yahoo.com

so again thank you for your time and hope my problem can be fix
take care and have good one CreateBlog Users

~AquaMarineStar~
heyo-captain-jack
something is wrong with Cb's image server. Just wait it out.
aquamarinestar
oh it's creatblog? image server oooh okay you sure cause I was losing it wacko.gif lol thank you so much for let me know that hopfully cb can fix the problem for it remain fix and image view again take care

_smile.gif

if anyone else is having this problem or issue to please reply back or let me know to so I know if it's happing to you or not so we can fix this error or problem
Mickey
It's something to do with createBlog's servers. Just wait it out. Check this topic for any updates. Topic closed & moved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.