Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: school shiz
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
none345678
For my Apps class I had to create something involving triangles

This was the end result.
click to enlarge

I failed due to lack of shitty filters and what ever else her requirements stated that I needed. It may not be good or done but holy f*ck seeing as how I am the only competent person in there (including her) you would think she would throw me a f*cking bone.

cnc. kthx
brooklyneast05
i like it. i think it's interesting, it takes more than a glance to take it all in. my favorite part is that circle that has the different colors in it. i duno why, i just think it works. the part i don't like as much is probably that blue thing
manny-the-dino
The broken glass looks really trippy. Overall, I really like it. Love the colors you use. Very nice!
creole
The masking you did on the subject looks very high fashion. Btw, what's Apps class?
none345678
Computer Applications is where you learn about photoshop, video editing, word, music shit, flash, and whatever else your heart desires. If you know anything about PS then this class is hell. It's a vocational center class though so I get to miss 1st and 2nd hour everyday which I love.

The back of the room looks like a child labor house, because we screen print shirts and what not. lulz
creole
lol are you like that smart kid that everyone looks up to in that class
vandosanchez
Reminds me of this:

Check out this guy.
http://cargocollective.com/onrepeat

Seems like the right place for triangle inspiration.
none345678
^ Yeah, this is a really over done style as in everyone has seem to have done it. There's is shweet though. I suck to much to pull it off.

QUOTE(Beenly @ Feb 23 2010, 06:02 PM) *
lol are you like that smart kid that everyone looks up to in that class

It's pretty much just "OMFG UR SO AWSOME FUR SRSLY" all class when I do get on task, but there are only 5 other kids in the class, so it's not bad.
Tramatize
what did you use to make this?
2 thumbs to the sky
none345678
Photoshop cs3 :)
Tramatize
I thought for sure it would of been illustrator
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.