Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do I create images like these using Paintshop, Gimp, or Paint.NET?`=
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
Brittnoiserz

Please help.
Maccabee
The first image is just an image of cigarettes, and then the text was put over top of it, (you have to pick the right text), the text was made a selection, inverted and deleted the background, then removed the text layer and the background looks like text. And make the background white.

Fin.

Same thing for the second one but a different image and text where used. i'd suggest using Gimp.
Brittnoiserz
QUOTE(Maccabee @ Feb 9 2010, 10:09 AM) *
The first image is just an image of cigarettes, and then the text was put over top of it, (you have to pick the right text), the text was made a selection, inverted and deleted the background, then removed the text layer and the background looks like text. And make the background white.

Fin.

Same thing for the second one but a different image and text where used. i'd suggest using Gimp.

Is there a specific name for these types of images so I can maybe find a video on youtube about how to do it? I'm a visual learner. Thanks for responding.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.