Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what iff??
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Createblog Support > Createblog Resolved Topics
pandemonium
what if i want to change my username and there's someone with it BUT that person hasnt even set up a profile, nor logged in 4 years and didn't even made a post??
:/
heyo-captain-jack
contact staff, I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you out.
pandemonium
well i was but if they would say yes, what are they gnna do with the other account? delete it? they don't so that's why im asking.. instead of pming.. i'll pm tho.. just in case
Blyat
Well if they haven't been on for 4 years, They prolly will never get on again or ever remember their user-name or password
Whats the name you want?
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(Uso @ Feb 2 2010, 08:40 PM) *
Whats the name you want?

You just allowed an opportunity for meanies to get mean.
pandemonium
:|

QUOTE(Uso @ Feb 2 2010, 05:40 PM) *
Well if they haven't been on for 4 years, They prolly will never get on again or ever remember their user-name or password
Whats the name you want?

pandemonium.. lol
creole
QUOTE(hermes @ Feb 2 2010, 03:20 PM) *
well i was but if they would say yes, what are they gnna do with the other account? delete it? they don't so that's why im asking.. instead of pming.. i'll pm tho.. just in case

I'm guessing the Admins will change the name of the old user to something else like "member9381948903489" or whatever. And staff will take care of this, no worries, man.
karmakiller
Contact and Admin and let them know the name you want. They will change the other username and an e-mail will be sent out to the e-mail address they registered with, so if they (for some reason) decide to come back they know what their username is.
pandemonium
okay.. i did
Blyat
Ha that's an awesome name :O
Mickey
Who did you PM exactly?
pandemonium
natalia, i guess she hasn't logged in
manny-the-dino
Heh, sorry but I've been pretty busy this past week. I'm taking care of it right now. Mario, check your inbox thumbsup.gif

Topic Closed and Moved
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.