Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wrong place?
Forums > Community Center > Technology
swagbucksLove
I totally have no idea. blink.gif

Just wanted to ask how many of you heard of a website that lets you earn "digital dollars" and be able to redeem prizes? Completely free?
creole
That shit isn't worth it.
swagbucksLove
Uh, have you actually tried it? And do you even know what exactly I was talking about? Annnnnd WHY would you swear? Relax.
Uronacid
QUOTE(swagbucksLove @ Feb 1 2010, 05:44 PM) *
Uh, have you actually tried it? And do you even know what exactly I was talking about? Annnnnd WHY would you swear? Relax.

We're a forum full of savage feral dogs. We swear because we cannot help ourselves. We also swear because we feel you're invading our forum with spam!!! f*ck
Tomates
we all have tourettes. Dont judge us.
creole
QUOTE(swagbucksLove @ Feb 1 2010, 02:44 PM) *

Yeah, I've tried it. Of course I know what you're talking about, I don't diss something unless I have a basic knowledge and experience of it. I can swear because it's one of our amendments. ( hint: the first one )

Anyways, I rather make money instead of going through the whole process of filling stupid surveys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.