Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Falling in Love after the First ?
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
deteam
How do you fall in love with someone different ....after you have been in love with some one else for so long?

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
Tramatize
There's not really instructions for that, if you love someone you just...like love them. There's no training for it
Blyat
Its more of a self-feeling
meaning that none of us could truly tell you what it is since all of our reactions are different

But from what my boyfriend told me (cause he was kindof in a situation you had) It's knowing that you have so many up and down feelings, like you like her but may feel a tad guilty, knowing you try anything to talk to her, and just have that different feeling.

Idk hard to explain, sorry
creole
It's really quite easy. All you have to do is just stop thinking about the first person you liked. Completely. That means you can't talk to them, think about them, or go into contact that makes you remind of that person.
deteam
true . . . i guess cutting all contact would be the first step... but then how do you proceed with taking a new relationship to something like that? especially if you got dicked over in the first one.. and you don't want it 2 end up the same?

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
Mikeplyts
I'm sorry to inform you, but this is known as risk. And if you really love the other one, then it's called certainty.
deteam
QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Jan 28 2010, 12:09 AM) *
I'm sorry to inform you, but this is known as risk. And if you really love the other one, then it's called certainty.

so are you suggesting to pursue the other still?

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
karmakiller
I wouldn't pursue something serious with someone else until I was over the first person. If the first person knew I still had unresolved feelings and was bitter, things could get ugly. Sometimes it's best to move on, take some time to get over it if need be and if you want to pursue a serious relationship go into it with a clear head and without ex drama.
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(deteam @ Jan 28 2010, 04:02 AM) *
so are you suggesting to pursue the other still?

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal

Not the first one, the second one, homeslice.
creole
Eh.. why don't you just take a break from getting all serious at love? It's always a good thing to have fun and let loose, and actually find the girl you are certain that she's the one.
deteam
true, i guess once you've experienced something like that and have been accustomed to it 4 so long ... you kinda get used 2 having it around... which may be the issue lol

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
AimeeLynn
There is different kinds of love.
You loved your ex in a different way you fall for someone else. If you get what I'm saying. Every relationship is a experience whether you stay together or break apart. Everybody is different and you can love more than once therefore loving someone differently. (when your ready to love again)

QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Jan 28 2010, 12:09 AM) *

What happens if you certainly love that person and they don't love you back?
If you pursue it...your stalking them and they just want to move on because they don't feel anything for you as much as you want it.

deteam
QUOTE(AimeeLynn @ Jan 29 2010, 03:56 PM) *
There is different kinds of love.
You loved your ex in a different way you fall for someone else. If you get what I'm saying. Every relationship is a experience whether you stay together or break apart. Everybody is different and you can love more than once therefore loving someone differently. (when your ready to love again)
What happens if you certainly love that person and they don't love you back?
If you pursue it...your stalking them and they just want to move on because they don't feel anything for you as much as you want it.

true, ya deff feel you on this one

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
LittleMissSunshine
Love is not something to get over easy or just like that. It takes time to fall in love with someone and then it takes time to fall out of love.
Mikeplyts
lol @ us knowing about love.
deteam
QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Feb 1 2010, 12:47 AM) *
lol @ us knowing about love.

thats the same thing i think everytime i come to this section lol

but it has a nice environment so i enjoy....

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.