Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: second try at this...
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
shawtiegotem
Well, this is my second try at this, it's been like 4 months since i last try and make a layout, and it was no good... so this is my second try, and in my opinion I don't like this one ether, i didn't use no brushes or nothing... guess I don't know what to put on it... i try and focus on a clean layout cause i love how clean layouts look... so if this has any hope of making the layout look better, then whatever it is now, please help me :)
maybe some kind of texture?
or brushes?
I tried to put a grunge brush on it (a splatter) but it didn't look right, and i have no ideas. maybe just redo the whole thing with the same idea in it? hm?
i don't know but please help me
p.s, myspace layout.
click to enlarge
creole
I do not like the text you used for "Eye Candy". Looks a bit tacky..tbh. And why are some of the navigation text like "Links" are bigger compared to the other ones..?
shawtiegotem
hm idk ill make em all the same size
rolleyes.gif
manny-the-dino
^Beenly was just trying to help. I dk why you got bothered by his suggestion shrug.gif

Anyways, I agree with what he said. I like the concept but the font choices could have been better and the "Bio" and "Links" boxes look randomly placed there. Try and organize your layout better.
shawtiegotem
oh i didnt get bothered! happy.gif
i think so too. recommend a font choice?
tokyo-rose
I agree with Natalia about trying to organize the layout better. Also, I think the periods after "Bio" are unnecessary.
shawtiegotem
QUOTE(Cristy @ Jan 28 2010, 09:41 PM) *
I agree with Natalia about trying to organize the layout better. Also, I think the periods after "Bio" are unnecessary.

Oh thanks i didn't even realized i did that..... mellow.gif
jiyong
Fonts are a little too big for my taste, and I think it would look better if you aligned your boxes evenly, in columns and rows. Just an opinion.
shawtiegotem
Your right!!! ill do that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.