Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A history of GPS (sort of)
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
rickysaurus
Biggest thing I've done in a while. For my job. Warning, it's big.

queen
you create awesome work, encompassing both great aesthetics and substance. btw, did you have to come up with all that writing yourself? i'd go crazy trying to summarize the history of anything.
creole
Looks very colorful and something of a professional brochure I would see at the airport. Me likey.

My only comment is that the transitioning of each block could have been a bit more smooth ( for all of the colors ).
deteam
yaa looks good, maybe fade the colors in transition though

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
jiyong
The map under 1400s - white text is hard to read. I'm not loving that section in general. Overall, nice job.
iDecay
I'm glad you found a way to fix the problem you had before on the bottom with the four boxes. thumbsup.gif

I like the random comments, they're pretty cute. I think I already mentioned this is my favorite piece of yours. Aaaand I can't believe I didn't catch the white text Gabi pointed out! sad.gif
creole
I'd like to add one more thing which is the part that says "really, check this out"

I don't think that's really necessary...I mean I understand the whole concept and the comments throughout the image, it's just a bit pushy childish thing. but idk, maybe your bosses might love it?
jiyong
QUOTE(iDecay @ Jan 21 2010, 04:47 PM) *
Aaaand I can't believe I didn't catch the white text Gabi pointe out! sad.gif
At first I misread this as saying you didn't catch this at all.

I then proceeded to ss with my iPod, rotate and edit the image, upload to Tumblr (since Tinypic doesn't work on iPods), and copy the image link.

Then I reread what you said. And went, oh.

Here's the link if anyone wants to see it anyways
manny-the-dino
Aw this is a very cute idea. But I agree with Beenly and Gabrielle. It's nice though!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.