Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: super mario galaxy
Forums > Community Center > Technology > Video Games
lyana247
k has neone played super mario galaxy the first one b4 how do u get to the 121st star i defeated bowser like 3 tymes the first tyme was after i got beat all the regular stars n had bout 104 stars at first then the purple comets started to apear right after deafeated dat i beated all the purple comet levels n got 120 stars but n then defeated bowser once again right after that and i unlock luigi but y can't i get to the 121st star level neone kno what i need to do? help plx and thnkx in advance???
Tomates
have you searched for answers on google?
lyana247
yes i have they said that i had to play as luigi in order to get to the last star i have to play the whole game once again in order to get to that level n get tha 121st star its almost like the game never ends!!!!!!!
Tomates
have you asked on video game forums?
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(lyana247 @ Jan 14 2010, 10:58 PM) *
k has neone played super mario galaxy the first one b4 how do u get to the 121st star i defeated bowser like 3 tymes the first tyme was after i got beat all the regular stars n had bout 104 stars at first then the purple comets started to apear right after deafeated dat i beated all the purple comet levels n got 120 stars but n then defeated bowser once again right after that and i unlock luigi but y can't i get to the 121st star level neone kno what i need to do? help plx and thnkx in advance???

I can't understand a damn thing, but it seems epic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.