Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions...
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Createblog Support > Createblog Resolved Topics
AncientButterfly
I've been here for a while, but i'm just now starting to get into all of this so i wanted to know a few things.
Why are layouts rejected on this website? And when they're rejected where can you go to find them with the code? Are they ever deleted? Can you submit them and try again?
please inform me ^_^
none345678
Layouts are rejected when they do not meet our standards.
Guidelines: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=211480

If I remember right when a layout is rejected a link to the submitted layout is sent in the rejection PM. Idk, it's been awhile since I have submitted or gotten anything rejected.

Yes, as long as you make the changes that the staff member suggested when they rejected the layout.
manny-the-dino
Layouts (along with graphics, scripts and tutorials) are rejected based on our submissions guideline. To find the code, you can always go to the PM you received, click on the link to your submission and view the code there. Nope they're never deleted. The rejected submissions go to a page where only staff members who have access to the queue can see them. Yes you can submit them and try again however talk to whoever rejected your submission to see exactly what you can change to hopefully get it accepted the second time around.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.