Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my mom wont let me go to san diego?
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
jenny1
hi im a senior in high school and i live in san jose, and i would like to go to the san diego state after i transfer to the community college in san diego, and my cousin lives there and i already talked to her about me going to college and living with her in san diego and she said sure i can do that, but recently, my cousin is getting married and my mom said i shouldnt go since my cousin in san diego is going to get married and i dont think her fiance would like that. Im not sure why she said this but what should i do? i really want to go to school in san diego even for the first 2 years so i can get used to the place and all what would it be better?

A.) go to community college in san jose for 2 years and transfer to SDSU?

B.) go to community college in san diego and after 2 years transfer to SDSU?
synapse
Your choice of where you go is completely up to you. You can live in the same place as your cousin, your paths will probably never cross accidentally.
jenny1
but is it really possible?
heyo-captain-jack
I personally would get your two year in San Jose (assuming that's where you live), just because that's two more years you're not going to be away from home and struggling with money.
deteam
QUOTE(itanium @ Jan 9 2010, 11:22 AM) *
I personally would get your two year in San Jose (assuming that's where you live), just because that's two more years you're not going to be away from home and struggling with money.

agree . . .

Stay Up
-1-
Subliminal
jenny1
but i would be living with my cousin.
none345678
I would be pissed if some f*ck nut moved in with me when I was about to get married.
brooklyneast05
seriously. go there if you want but get your own place. you don't wanna get married and then have some person living with you. if she says its ok she's probably just trying to be nice. newly weds wanna be alone and enjoy their new marriage.
creole
there's nothing wrong with the first option, but the second option is just risky.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.