Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shows and blogs misplaced ghost
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > MySpace Support > Myspace Resolved Topics
oblivionguitarist
Ok, so I designed a band's layout on my own band myspace page, and it looks right... but then when I place the coding in the actual band's myspace, it moves just the blogs/shows.

Here's my designing band page (what it should look like): myspace.com/paramitest

And here's the band's page with the same coding (blogs/shows misplaced): myspace.com/dukesofyorkmusic

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Mickey
Have you posted any shows at all? I can't find any.
oblivionguitarist
There aren't any shows posted, but would that make a difference? Cuz it should work even without shows posted right?
Mickey
Why don't you try posting one?
oblivionguitarist
I appreciate the help, but I don't appreciate the attitude bro.

Thanks though.

I was actually wondering if there's a way to keep the layout clear without shows posted, but don't worry about it if you're going to get upset.
sixfive
QUOTE(oblivionguitarist @ Jan 10 2010, 11:50 PM) *
I appreciate the help, but I don't appreciate the attitude bro.

Thanks though.

I was actually wondering if there's a way to keep the layout clear without shows posted, but don't worry about it if you're going to get upset.

shut the f*ck up don't backtalk mike you queerbate go suck on trish's clit
oblivionguitarist
Sorry if it came off that way. I'm not backtalking. I was just confused and got attitude. I really do appreciate the help, but maybe it would behoove you guys to be professional about things like that.

go ahead and close the topic... it's not worth it.
sixfive
coward running away from the fight you started
Mickey
Look for this:

CODE
body table {margin-top:764px;}
body td table,body div table {margin-top:5px}

That's what's causing spacing issues. Follow the first half of this post to create a proper gap.
oblivionguitarist
Thanks!

Seritonin: Did you even read the post? There was no fight (and if there was... I started it? re-read the post bud.

Go ahead and close topic. Mike, seriously.. thanks for the help.
Mickey
Topic closed & moved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.