Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fallout 3 Redux
Forums > Community Center > Technology > Video Games
mipadi
I've beat Fallout 3 twice in the past year, but I started playing through it again tonight. I think this game has the most replay value of any I've purchased in a while (at least in its genre). Thoughts?
Uronacid
QUOTE(mipadi @ Jan 3 2010, 07:26 PM) *
I've beat Fallout 3 twice in the past year, but I started playing through it again tonight. I think this game has the most replay value of any I've purchased in a while (at least in its genre). Thoughts?

I don't know, I purchased it for PC and beat it, but the level cap is just way to low. I found pleanty of rare weapons and raised the majority of my stats to the maximum, but I felt like there just wasn't enough. I play the crap out of games though. It's deffinitely the best it it's genre (Open World RPGs), but I don't feel as if this genre has really approched
synapse
I could have sworn you've talked about the replay value of this game before. I think it's an awesome game. As long as you're playing on the PC. I'm not sure how much fun you'd have with the GECK. It allows you to do so much more with the game, you can even collaborate with others (fallout3nexus) and download even more expansions for the game. That's how I play it. :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.