Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wordpress and RSS
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Wordpress Support > Wordpress Resolved Topics
LaRachel
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm still pretty new to wordpress. I've made a layout, and everything is fine and working, except for the fact that I don't know how to get the RSS thing to work. I read somewhere that wordpress automatically has the RSS thing, but it isn't showing up in my browser. I'm using firefox, so it isn't showing up in the address bar. I'm assuming this is because I made and coded my own layout, and I have to put some code in there somewhere to make it work? How do I do this?
Mickey
Read through this. It will most likely give you the answer you're looking for.
marynmissouri
Hope this helps. Go to your wordpress dashboard and find Appearance there will be a drop down menu themes->widgets->editor->Add new theme. Click on the widgets and then look to your left and find RSS you can drag it to the right sidebar were ever you like. You may want to add a RSS Plug-in. To do this go to your Plug-ins->Add new->Type in RSS Feed. There should be many plug-ins you may also use.

Good Luck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.