Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cute girl/Asian/Lonely/Advise?
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
Maccabee
Just want to hear what some Interneters have to say.

There is this really cute girl at my school that I have had a crush on for ages. Like a really long time. I have dated some girls, but I the main reason I broke up with them is because, I still liked... lets call her mashtyne ;) So I was just playing it cool, knowing that she couldn't date and all. She's 13 I'm 14. So I was just planning on not telling anyone and continuing life. It was really eating me up though. Eventually I told a close friend of mine. So one person knew. mashtyne has a brother named sethan. (I'm really bad at making fake names) and he somehow tricked her into telling him who I liked. This kid sethan is only 11, but we are pretty good friends. I told him a lot of secrets, and I know it sounds weird to be friends with a little kid, but the kid looks and act's 14. So I told him a lot of stuff, and I had been texting mashtyne for a couple weeks, on and off, and then I found out that she was mad at me. Well the girl who I told that I liked mashtyne told me that she found out who mashtyne liked. I honestly though she liked me, because we flirted a lot, and stuff. So she told me that his name was bamos hapman. I was pretty heartbroken. Really heartbroken. So I found out that mash, was mad at me, and I wasn't sure why. Well turns out, he little brother had been telling her everything I told him, and telling her not to tell me that he told her. So I was really pissed off at him. And now we are here. We talked, and we are totally cool now, and we talk a lot, but she still likes AC, and I really want to kill him. I get jealous really easily. And it seems that my whole school knows the whole story. (small school, everyone knows eachother)

So... what should I do? Stuff is still a little awkward between us though. She is pretty hard to talk to. It's like I try and keep a convo going but all she will do is answer question I ask. lol. So then I just start talking to guys. I'm scared to just approach her. Which has never happened before. I'm usually pretty confident when it comes to girls.

I'm not sure If I have missed anything. So just tell me what you think, or what you think I should do? should I just get out there and date another girl? (There is this one really cute Asian girl that is my height and I'm almost certain likes me and there is this 1/4 black girl who is super hot, and i'm also almost cerain she likes me.) Or should I not, knowing that I still really love mashtyne?

Sometimes people can see obvious things that I can't.

kthanxbai

t;dr: I like girl, nervous to talk to, date other girl even though I still like first girl? asian or black girl? wait? flirt?

Ps: also, I know I said at the beginning that she isn't aloud to date, but you can ignore that ;)

Pic not related. O wait...
heyo-captain-jack
the bold letters spell "me"

>implying hand
iRapediCarly
QUOTE(Maccabee @ Dec 23 2009, 12:17 AM) *
This kid sethan is only 11, but we are pretty good friends. I told him a lot of secrets, and I know it sounds weird to be friends with a little kid, but the kid looks and act's 14.

Your perception of life is thoroughly f*cked up
Maccabee
I lol'ed but I was bolding the letters that don't belong. Just don't want it to show up in google. I'm sure it wouldn't show up but ya know.

QUOTE(buckwild-kingdom @ Dec 23 2009, 02:24 AM) *
Your perception of life is thoroughly f*cked up

wat
heyo-captain-jack
funfact
CODE
[b]m[/b]ashtyn[b]e[/b]

the tags make it say ashtyn

also

I SAID HER NAME NOW IT'S GOING TO SHOW UP ON GOOGLE HAHAHA SHE'S GOING TO FIND OUT THAT JOSEPH COHEN LIKES HER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA@U

JUSUN YOU HOMOSEXUAL GIVE ME A NOPARSE TAG
Maccabee
Haha, good job, with that.

O! That's what I forgot. she knows I like her.
iDecay
QUOTE(Maccabee @ Dec 23 2009, 12:24 AM) *
wat

He means you are a kid too.

Move on and forget her. You obviously aren't ready for a relationship anyways.
Maccabee
QUOTE(iDecay @ Dec 23 2009, 02:49 AM) *
Move on and forget her. You obviously aren't ready for a relationship anyways.

No way. Why would I do that.
Elaborate.
Blyat
Imo Let it die down for a little
In a way "ignore her", wait for her to come to you (ex, just talking)
if you can do that, just act like nothing happened
or forget her, you're only 14 :p
Simba
you're both young as fk
none345678
I bet she has cooties and shiz
Maccabee
I'm thinking about just forgetting about her FOR NOW and dating the asian girl. You guys all know how friggin much I love asians.
Tung
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(Tung @ Dec 23 2009, 07:18 PM) *

We are the countertroll.
Maccabee
I AINT TROLLING!
Tomates
QUOTE(Maccabee @ Dec 23 2009, 08:08 PM) *
I'm thinking about just forgetting about her FOR NOW and dating the asian girl. You guys all know how friggin much I love asians.

Your only in middle school am i right?
Maccabee
QUOTE(Tomates @ Dec 23 2009, 08:14 PM) *
Your only in middle school am i right?

3rd Grader: How's high school Billy?

Billy Madison: High school is great. I mean I'm learning a lot. And all the kids are treating me very nice. It's great.

3rd Grader: Gee, I can't wait till I get to "hike" school.

Billy Madison: [grabs 3rd grader's face and whispers] Don't you say that. Don't you ever say that. Stay here. Stay here as long as you can. For the love of God, cherish it. You have to cherish it.

High school. 9th grade.
Tomates
oh. I didnt read the whole thing because thats a lot to read and my attention span isnt here tonight.
I'm going to assume that she is either and 8th grader or has a really late birthday and is a 9th grader.

If she's in 8th grade, wait until she is in high school.
if she's in 9th grade, just wait it out a bit. Talk with her a little, flirt with her a little and just see how things go.
Maccabee
Wait for what?
edit:
also, read it, you'll feel accomplished.
creole
wtf is up with u & asian girls.

why dont u go for someone like this:
LittleMissSunshine
cohoe you are still learning and dude still growing. get over it and move on, find another girl. obviously this girl is not going to spend her time talking to you. you dont know why she's mad at you, and your just letting her get to you. she's being stupid.
none345678
Did you pork her yet?
Maccabee
QUOTE(paozuu @ Dec 24 2009, 10:52 PM) *
cohoe you are still learning and dude still growing. get over it and move on, find another girl. obviously this girl is not going to spend her time talking to you. you dont know why she's mad at you, and your just letting her get to you. she's being stupid.

Did you read the whole thing, or did I not type something.
I know why she was mad at me, and she isn't anymore, and we talk all the time. We are friends.
LittleMissSunshine
i just said get over her, you are still liking her aren't you?
DoubleJ
QUOTE(Beenly @ Dec 23 2009, 10:57 PM) *
wtf is up with u & asian girls.
why dont u go for someone like this:

WE SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THE SAME THING!
Maccabee
QUOTE(paozuu @ Dec 24 2009, 11:27 PM) *
i just said get over her, you are still liking her aren't you?

Yes, I still like her... I don't think I'll ever be able to get over her until we are married.

*humph*
creole
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Dec 24 2009, 09:30 PM) *
WE SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THE SAME THING!

whatchu tlkin bout i lub me some jew girls & guys. nod.gif

Yes, I still like her... I don't think I'll ever be able to get over her until we are married.

NEWS FLASH. That's not gonna happen. Why don't you just take a break. GO FOR ASIAN GUYS. I heard their holes aren't that bad.
Maccabee
QUOTE(Beenly @ Dec 25 2009, 11:19 AM) *
NEWS FLASH. That's not gonna happen. Why don't you just take a break. GO FOR ASIAN GUYS. I heard their holes aren't that bad.

You sick person.
none345678
QUOTE(Beenly @ Dec 25 2009, 11:19 AM) *

you the best beans
Maccabee
Well, I think I'm finally getting over her. And I think I'm gonna date this really cute asian girl!!!
Maccabee
Also, we are gonna hang out sometime this week. We are just hanging out as friends. What should we do?
creole
*Sigh*

Just be yourself and don't embarrass yourself. And have fun.
Maccabee
We are going bowling.

I'm gonna touch her boobies.
none345678
Knock her up so she will have to love you fur evah
Maccabee
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Jan 5 2010, 07:45 PM) *
Knock her up so she will have to love you fur evah

She's a good girl. She probably won't let me. Unless it's just a cover.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.