Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tablet pen stopped working.
Forums > Community Center > Technology > Tech Help
HeartOfPandora
So the nib on my Wacom Bamboo tablet pen stopped working. The eraser end works just fine, but the rest is all like LULZ IMMA DRIVE U CRAZY, BITCH. Does the nib need replacing or something like that?

Anyone done something like this, and does it work? If so, I'll havta go buy me a wire hanger. If not, well f*ck I don't wanna pay $30 to replace the stupid thing.

EDIT so apparently other people have had this problem, and some of them have posted guides on how to fix it. Great. That's fantastic. But I can't get the f*cking thing apart to fix it. Halp? This one:

heyo-captain-jack
I have that pen, I'll see if I can figure out how to get it apart.
HeartOfPandora
^ Well duh, I've already done that.
so apparently other people have had this problem, and some of them have posted guides on how to fix it
However I've clearly failed to find someone who has disassembled one of these pens, which is why I'm asking...

@Itanium <3
heyo-captain-jack
After two hours of trying, I can't figure this motherf*cker out.

I'm going to see if I can find instructions online now.
HeartOfPandora
^ I knew there was a reason I loved you. wub.gifflowers.gif
kryogenix
QUOTE(HeartOfPandora @ Dec 4 2009, 08:47 PM) *
Anyone done something like this, and does it work? If so, I'll havta go buy me a wire hanger. If not, well f*ck I don't wanna pay $30 to replace the stupid thing.

No, that doesn't work. That works on touch sensitive devices. The stylus uses electromagnets. Pay the $30.
HeartOfPandora
I don't have $30 to spend, foo.
kryogenix
take yo broke ass home then
HeartOfPandora
I is home, been here for 18 years. There ain't no money here, eithuh.

This is why I resort to fixing things, Duck Tape ftw. <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.