Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: college recommendation... ahh!
Forums > Community Center > Academia > School
princessx143
so yesterday when i asked my teacher to write me a recommendation he told me to write down a list of things ive done. one problem: i havent done much! i dont do any sports or clubs at school. the only thing that i can think of to write down is this one job i had in the summer of 2007. i was a summer school teacher. but thats all i can think of that i did! what else should i put? please please help me. i have school in one hour :/

[edit]
nevermind -_- i gotta go to school now :/
but maybe ill give it to him tomorrow? idk yet, leave me answers anyway (:
[/edit]
Janette
Have you ever volunteered anywhere?
princessx143
not really :/

ive taught at a summer school once. sorta like a job, i got paid so yeah. but that was only for one summer.
then after that summer, they asked me to help out at their afterschool program & i did.

idk if this helps with anything but ive been taking piano lessons since i was like 7? but i quit like when i was either a freshman or a sophomore.

and im chinese & ive been going to chinese school since i was in 4th grade. and i still go there. and for the first couple of years i got first place & third place medals? xD lol. that was just for my grade though. and ill be graduating chinese school this year.

should those be included? (if so, which ones? all? lol)
anything else? :X
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.