Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Proper Weight Loss? Does That Even Exist?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
BetBionomitok
This might not be the most righteous category for this query, but given that dieting is a country-wide pandemic, I was pretty sure that there is going to possibly be several men or girls in this forum, who have been through any weight loss plans at all. If you have any knowledge whatsoever kindly share.

I am in particular unclear on which diet product to choose, since there are so many choices in the market. The latest hypes on Oprah like hoodia gordonii or guarana don't make this matter any more straightforward. I truly don't have an idea where to begin, should I get an exact weight loss program, schedule of workouts...All I do know is that a change is needed. And this change must happen now.
sixfive
Eat healthy, cut out bad foods (sweets, etc) that are unnecessary. Work out, run, etc. Lose weight. There's plenty of other stuff to know but eat healthy and work out / run and you'll lose weight.
none345678
^That

or cocaine.
sixfive
Cocaine also works
tuc123
jenny craig, weight watchers, etc.
Seon-ho-Lee
QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Nov 25 2009, 03:49 PM) *
^That

or cocaine.

tuc123
still saying dieting will be better
karmakiller
I doubt that OP is even a person.
none345678
Robots need to watch there figure to, Dee.
sixfive
wtf f****t stop bumping old shit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.