Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brothers
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
Lansing
Brothers (Trailer HD)

Excited right away because I looooooove Jake Gyllenhaal and Tobey Maguire (and Natalie Portman, too - she's so gorgeous), but the trailer looks awesome. Much more of a thrill ride than a drawn-out melodrama.

Thoughts?
none345678
Wow that trailer went from sad to happy then back to sad then happy again, then it took a left and turned into f*cking insane.

I want to see it.
damroo
its really very beautiful movie i love to see this movie. thanks for sharing this trailer with us.
Lansing
Yea - I think it is cool that I don't know which brother is in the right and who is in the wrong. It's not totally obvious who we should be cheering for, you know?

I just can't imagine being in Natalie Portman's shoes and having to make those kinds of decisions.

karmakiller
Soooo... this is a remake?
Tomates
I really want to see it.
Maccabee
Tomates
^what does that have to do with anything JC penny?
Maccabee
Piderman is in dat mewvee!
Siriss
looks very interesting to watch, love jake.
fixtatik
It looks like another lame story about marital problems. Guy thinks his brother is dead, sexes up his wife. Guy comes back from the dead and goes on a rampage.
Lansing
Did anyone see this this weekend? I can't wait to go.
synapse
I saw the movie last night. The trailer pretty much sums up the entire movie. If you see it in theaters, you feel lost, cause you wonder how his brother ended up in prison, and how he got out in the beginning. The end of the movie was a disappointment too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.