Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My nieces drew pictures of me
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Art
Reidar
But why are kids so bad at drawing?

This is from the youngest one, age 5. The boobs on my arms are supposed to be muscles.

click to enlarge

I think she should be an artist for Konami's Silent Hill team when she grows up because that looks like something I'd facefist after it came up to me in a dark alley while vibrating and making seal noises (like those aborted dinosaur fetuses in the second game, I loved kicking those).

This is from the older one, age 6. They call me Batman because that's what I told them my name was when they met me. Kids aren't very smart because the real Batman doesn't live in an apartment in the Bay Area.

click to enlarge

No idea why I'm driving a potato over fire. Maybe someone should teach her that human beings drive cars (also potatoes don't have wheels).

Now compare that to my self-portrait:
click to enlarge

Granted, some of it is a little skewed because the huge poster sheet wouldn't fit in my scanner so I had to scan in different sections and then put them together in Paint. But I have to say mine's way better and more realistic.
creole
That is one sexy drawing for the first one.
Maccabee
did you say thank you?
none345678
On the third one I thought it had a dog coming out of it's chest.

lmao. cute
heyo-captain-jack
You're the goddamn Batman!
karmakiller
Second one is most accurate. You should thank her for capturing your inventiveness with the automobile, Batmam.
fire
Do you wear a cape of bear fur to compensate for the lack of hair on your chest? Or is it because sometimes you just get cold?
Joanne
I know they're not your own drawings, but you should've posted this in my childhood drawings thread.
adolelolz
I literally lol'd at your whole post. That's so precious xD

And I love your self portrait haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.