Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Define "mole".
Forums > Community Center > Academia > School
Maccabee
How old were you in 9th grade? and what grade did you do Geometry in? I think I am one year ahead. it is really hard. I'm also in chemistry. I have a bunch of mole worksheets that are supposed to be done by wednesday. I can only answer the first question.

Define "mole".
6.023x1023

it sux.
creole
wow, you're learning chem?

i' only have bio honors right now ;/

i'm guessing you have to work with lots of formulas in chem??
synapse
In 9th grade I was 15/16. I took geometry in 8th grade, and chemistry in 9th. A Mole is unit of measurement, to measure the amount of mass in a substance.
manny-the-dino
Ah chemistry. How I kind of miss it. I was 14 when I was a freshman and took geometry when I was a sophomore, I believe. I loved doing those mole worksheets. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.
Maccabee
i have no clue what to do right now. ill do it all on Wednesday. there are two smart people who i hang out with for an hour and half before class they'll do it for me. hahahahahaa. or atleast help me.
datass
lol, stoichiometry. its not that bad. really important.
Joanne
I was 15 when I was in the 9th grade. We learn geometry every year in high school here; we don't have a specific course just for geometry.

And stoichiometry is fun!
Maccabee
ya well im 14 and in 9th grade. i think im a year ahead.
Janette
i took geometry as a junior. moles aren't so bad. geometry isn't bad either.
Maccabee
QUOTE(Janette @ Nov 4 2009, 01:54 AM) *
i took geometry as a junior. moles aren't so bad. geometry isn't bad either.

Well I congratulate you on your smartness. I'm having a hard time.
Gigi
Ooooh stoichiometry. It's just glorified, (fun) units conversion.

Stoichiometry is the easiest and most fun part of Chemistry. If you're not enjoying this, I'm sorry to tell you that it all goes downhill from here.
Maccabee
I think I flopped the test.
datass
QUOTE(Gigi @ Nov 5 2009, 02:52 AM) *
Stoichiometry is the easiest and most fun part of Chemistry.

hell no. i love bonding <3
Gigi
^ of course you do. ;) ;)
datass
lol haha. i didnt even catch the double meaning.
:D
Maccabee
QUOTE(doughnut @ Nov 5 2009, 03:02 AM) *
hell no. i love bonding <3

that is one chemistry course I would take!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.