Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: has anyone ever read macbeth?
Forums > Community Center > Academia > School
princessx143
all i need are these:
what does macbeth control?
what about lady macbeth?

what/who are macbeth controlled by?
what about lady macbeth?

what are three objects i can write/draw down for lady macbeth & macbeth? (3 for each person)

---
i tried searching on google but i couldnt find anything.
i looked in the book but i dont really understand it much?
creole
I didn't read the book yet, but here is a site where you can find answers. :P

You can always ask your teacher too.
Gigi
Sparknotes ftw!

Yeah English is typically something you cannot just google and expect answers. You've got the understand the material before bs-ing your own answer. Hopefully a quick glance through Sparknotes will help you out.
karmakiller
This might help you understand what's going on a little more.

Your questions are pretty abstract, which will work in your favor. A few things to think about: Lady Macbeth's control over Macbeth and how it changes throughout the story, how Macbeth's conscience is altered by what he does, and how Lady Macbeth changes throughout the story. There's a prominent scene where she's sleep walking and tries to wash the blood of her crimes off her hands. And, of course, the importance of the witches. These things will mostly tie into what controls Macbeth and Lady Macbeth, because imo what controls them changes throughout the story.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.