Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: official 09-10 nba season thread
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Sports
Pages: 1, 2, 3
brooklyneast05
tonight is the night

lol @ glenn davis alredy suspended probably + broken finger
iRapediCarly
got LBJ on my fantasy team, and he is leading in every category, f*ckin oden gets 7 TOs WTFFF
sixfive
The rockets should not have gotten within 6 points of the trailblazers. The rockets are horrible this season.
brooklyneast05
chicago leading at half, f*ck the spurs
synapse
magic off to a fine start
brooklyneast05
i am excited about boston vs chicago tonight.

brooklyneast05
what the f*ck, 5 minutes until the forth quarter and these bitches don't even have 50 points yet.
brooklyneast05
i bet james was happy seeing a glimmer of hope in the knicks last night even though they lost, sounds like they had a hell of a 4th quarter.

141-127, when i saw the score this morning i was like wtf
sixfive
I'm happy with Trevor Ariza, right now, lol. I wasn't the Rockets to do very well this season, but Aaron Brooks and Trevor Ariza make a kickass combo.
brooklyneast05
jennings for 55, wow

AI done with memphis after three games, not really wow but sorta this quick
iRapediCarly
Bengals vs Vikings superbowl

count on it
brooklyneast05

Tung
kobe's amazing
kryogenix
Man the Knicks are really testing my patience as a fan. A shitty team for too long. TOO LONG. Though it could be worse, they could be the Nets, but when I see shit like Nate Robinson shooting into the wrong basket, Duhon dribbling the ball of his foot, everyone chucking up contested jumpers... f*ck.

I wish we drafted Jennings.
Tung
KOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DoubleJ
WE WON!
sixfive
That was a crazy ass shot.
kryogenix
3 game win streak, that's right bitches. Ladies and gentlemen, your 2011 NBA champions, the New York Knicks.
sixfive
I was sad when they won :(
brooklyneast05
  • happy iverson is back in philly
  • happy nets finally won one
  • happy they fired frank
  • too bad about greg oden being out
  • the more i watch the more i feel like deron williams > chris paul
  • speaking of new orleans i thought firing byron was a bad idea
  • cavs are still overrated imo, i don't really think they are that much of a contender in the east
  • spurs are still the most boring team ever to watch
  • brandon jennings hype is fizzling out the further we go, i wouldn't favor him for rookie of the year probably
  • bulls are looking pretty pitiful...
and more this thread needs to pick up activity stubborn.gif
DoubleJ
I am glad that we won as well
Spurs = best fundamental team around
Cavs = have always been overrated since that finals run few years back
Deron doesn't get the respect he deserves
Are we ready to call Oden a bust yet?
Tung
Spurs doesn't have a chance against the Lakers lol.
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Dec 10 2009, 05:27 PM) *
Are we ready to call Oden a bust yet?

i pretty much am
Tung
dude was averaging 10/9/2.3 blocks in only 23 minutes. i would hardly call him a bust. a bust is kwame brown. greg oden just has been unlucky and injury prone and have not been given the chance to show his full potential and grow. kwame brown on the other hand has been playing injury free and given so many opportunities to get better, but he doesn't which is why he is labeled a bust just like darko milicic.
brooklyneast05
darko and kwame are gigantic busts i agree. but imo history will view oden as a sam bowie cause we all know number two was vastly better player over all.
Tung
well we can't judge who will have a better career just yet. kevin durant or greg oden. obviously durant has a headstart. but we can only judge 5 years from now.
DoubleJ
The injury whispers were out on Oden from day one. The kid has one leg longer than the other...he walks with a cane. What more do you want?
Tung
You still haven't responded to my response on how the Spurs don't stand a chance against the Lakers ;)
brooklyneast05
lmao how sad is this cavs game right now. they're losing, in Cleavland, to an injured team who has like 9 dudes total right now. this is ridiculous. cavs are a shitty team. lebron is a good player. and that's exactly why they aren't gonna be a contender in the east this year.

there's no way i see lebron staying here

@ javonn: are spurs your main team now? or just to hold you over until the day the nets stop completely sucking

oh yeah and i already can't wait for christmas day, the game lineup that day is gonna be so fun to watch. cavs vs lakers and orlando vs boston
DoubleJ
Spurs have always been my other team. They have been like 1a for me.
brooklyneast05
it's gonna be interesting to see what happens to the spurs down the road. they're sorta an old team, regardless of adding jefferson. spurs have been such a staple for so long with basically the same core guys, namely dunca, but parker and manu too, it's hard to picture when that ends. has anyone been more consistent this decade than the spurs? i believe they've made the playoffs every single year for the last ten years. i've forgotten what it's like to not think of them as a contender.

42 for kobe with a broken finger on his shooting hand stubborn.gif wtf
kryogenix
kobe doesn't use his hand to shoot, he's a jedi and force pushes the ball into the basket. so a broken finger doesn't really matter
iRapediCarly
in all honesty, i think boston is gonna win it all....for now
sixfive
TMAC IS BACK SETTLE DOWN GUYS ROCKETS ARE TAKING THIS DONT MATTER IF HE PLAYS 5 MINS A GAME AND DOESNT DO SHIT TMAC IS BACK
iRapediCarly
brandon jennings is AI's talent reborn
Tung
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Dec 16 2009, 06:37 AM) *
42 for kobe with a broken finger on his shooting hand stubborn.gif wtf

he scored 39 last night. with a game winner HAHAHAH
brooklyneast05
rookie of the year predictions?
iRapediCarly
brandon jennings or tyreke evans
brooklyneast05
evans > jennings
Tung
co-rookies of the year
iRapediCarly
nahhhh, Evans can't drop 55 in a game
Tung
QUOTE(buckwild-kingdom @ Dec 16 2009, 05:06 PM) *
in all honesty, i think boston is gonna win it all....for now

i hope you aren't serious.

lakers are repeating bro
kryogenix
nah Knicks 2009-10 NBA Champs
Tung
tyreke evans is officially the ROTY with that gamewinner against brandon jennings. only one who can steal it now is if Blake Griffin comes back and averages 20/10 or something
brooklyneast05
f*ck YESSSSSSSSSSS today is gonna be so good. my main match up is right now since i'm a magic fan. hoping the lakers will crush the cavs though next.

moment of silence for james though, his knicks had to lose on christmas day. they could have at least won for him on christmas.
iRapediCarly
knicks are f*cked, no offense, if lebron is going somewhere, its gonna be miami

speaking of lebron, damn, handed the lakers their ass today, but i changed my mind, lakers taking it all, and yes i realize the irony talking about the lakers losing yet im choosing them for NBA champs
kryogenix
Tung
QUOTE(Tung @ Dec 17 2009, 01:12 PM) *
scored 39 last night. with a game winner HAHAHAH

did it again against kings LMAO
azaz-09
So, um, the Bobcats are 5th in the East. Not a typo.
dispn0ygonekrazy
Monta Ellis ftw! 36pts and 14/39 fgs made. I don't think I've seen someone take 39 shots before haha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.