Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Overreacting?
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
candycandin
Ok, so this is just a question.

I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 months now, and this morning he walked by and ignored me. No biggy, so i hollered after him, he turned around and waited for me to catch up and said that he didnt even see me. Ok, cool, until one of my friends behind me (who happens to be a guy) made a comment. "how can you miss them?" he was joking about my boobs. He got pissed and started walking toward him bitching. I didnt want to get in the middle of it, so i walked away. I didnt want to see my boyfriend beat the shit out of one of my best friends. i tried to pull him, but he wouldnt come. so i left. now he's pissed at me because i left. i tried to explain why i did it, but he doesnt care.

Who is overreacting?
What should i do?
datass
like you said, it was no biggie he didnt see you, sometimes you just miss people. and if i was a guy and another dude were openly making a comment about my girlfriend's boob, i wouldn't be very happy either. instead of just leaving them to beat each other up, you could have tried to pull them apart.
candycandin
i did try to, when he just pulled away from me, i didnt know what to do. so i left.
none345678
Yeah I like to leave my friends when they are about to be beat up, too.
Maccabee
wait a week and it will all be forgotten. dont make such a big deal of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.