Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hiring Design Staff!
Forums > Resource Center > Designers' Café
manny-the-dino
With recent events, we have decided to hire more Design Staff. We are looking for members who are:
  • knowledgeable about web and graphic design (mainly MySpace and website coding).
  • friendly, patient, and approachable.
  • dedicated to CreateBlog, and would be able to check in frequently
Your job on Design Staff would involve helping in the Resource Center and reviewing queue submissions. You would also be expected to contribute to Backstage discussions, offering input on CreateBlog issues.

Please PM an Administrator or Head Staff member (click here for the staff list) if you are interested in a staff position, and we'll see what can be arranged. Thank you and good luck to all of you who apply. flowers.gif
Maccabee
wink.gif
manny-the-dino
Just a heads up, tomorrow's the last day for interviews. So if you're interested and haven't PMed an administrator or head staffer, do so by tomorrow. Good luck!
sixfive
i want to be on staff
Simba
hire hamren
Maccabee
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Oct 15 2009, 07:39 PM) *
hire joseph

karmakiller
QUOTE(serotonin @ Oct 15 2009, 07:15 PM) *
i want to be on staff

But then you'd be on staff with me and have to talk with me.

Actually, I think you were on staff for a little while when I was. _unsure.gif
sixfive
Dee, Dee, Dee. I thought I made it clear that I don't have any reason to hate you and I got bored of being a dick to you for no reason. I thought we were cool cry.gif
karmakiller
We are, but you don't know what kind of Mentor I am Backstage devil.gif

lol I even scared TJ away :(
sixfive
Yeah but you also know how I am backstage and I doesn't afraid of anything.
Maccabee
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Oct 15 2009, 07:39 PM) *
hire joseph

heyo-captain-jack
Hire everyone.

Do it.
creole
I wish everyone good luck, and whoever gets hired deserves it.
manny-the-dino
Topic Closed

We've started discussing this so look out for an announcement thread within the next few days. Again, good luck to those who applied! :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.