yan
creole
yay especially if it's jizzin time
tuc123
depends
heyo-captain-jack
almost always yay. occasionally nay.
mipadi
Depends. Does s/he really need glasses, or is s/he just wearing them to be a f*cking hipster? That said, I personally wear contact lenses whenever possible. I like to bust the stereotype that smart, exceedingly intellectual people like myself always wear glasses. Plus I have f*cking beautiful eyes and I want the whole world to see them.
none345678
So modest.
Maccabee
I need glasses. I dont use any though. I wish I had a view out my window. cause I spend a long time in front of the computer and cant take breaks to look at a distant, cause everything is close in my small room.
mipadi
QUOTE(Maccabee @ Nov 22 2009, 01:23 AM) *
I need glasses. I dont use any though. I wish I had a view out my window. cause I spend a long time in front of the computer and cant take breaks to look at a distant, cause everything is close in my small room.

You should play outside more.
Maccabee
QUOTE(mipadi @ Nov 22 2009, 12:30 AM) *
You should play outside more.

In the summer I drove my bike 10 miles a day. But I have auschgood schlauter so it hurts a lot.
mipadi
QUOTE(Maccabee @ Nov 22 2009, 01:09 PM) *
In the summer I drove my bike 10 miles a day. But I have auschgood schlauter so it hurts a lot.

You should take up boxing. You'd be a Jewish sensation.
Maccabee
QUOTE(mipadi @ Nov 22 2009, 12:21 PM) *
You should take up boxing. You'd be a Jewish sensation.

My dad was a professional boxer. I think I'll take your advise.
I think i'd rather do some sort of martial arts. I need a way to beat my brother in a fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.