Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help me find this shirt
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
transcendentalism

My friend lost this shirt in a car accident. It's one of his favorites and I've been searching for it online. If you guys could give it a shot, that would be awesome.

There's a chance that he got it in Asia so if you know any Asian clothing sites, that would be great too. Thanks!

It's a Boston shirt that says Make Music Not War, if the picture isn't clear enough.
transcendentalism
QUOTE(transcendentalism @ Sep 22 2009, 10:47 PM) *
It's a Boston shirt that says Make Music Not War, if the picture isn't clear enough.

Sorry I don't have other pictures :/
DoubleJ
Idk where you would be able to find it, but it seems as though a lot of the major cities have them. New Orleans has it's own shirt as well.
transcendentalism
Javonn, it's a band shirt! hahaa I miss you. a little
DoubleJ
awww I miss you too!
transcendentalism
/bump

jk, it's not a band shirt. My friend says it's probably from a street vendor in Boston... if any of you Boston residents see it, PM me and I'll gladly pay for it/shipping/more etc.
Fat2death
I googled "make Music Not War" and lots of sites came up, but none of the tshirts look exactly like the one in the picture. I will keep looking a little while longer but , thats a popular slogan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.