Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Should I believe him?
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
ilikeyerrpants
Okay, my boyfriend has his phone signature set like this.

JEM&MLAM!*(: (We're talking about getting married.)

Okay, we we're texting -- and all of a sudden I got a random message saying "How long did it take you to realize it was dead?; and his signature said *JEM&MLAS!(: which is way different from his previous one. So, I asked him about it and it took him forever to right back, like almost 10 minutes, and he said he didn't know what I was talking about, that he never sent that message.

I told him that phone signatures just don't change themselves, but he still said he didn't do anything and that he never wrote that message.

Should I believe him?
datass
its something so small. what does jem&mlam stand for anyway. maybe a friend took it from him and pranked, that might also be why he took 10 mins to reply?
creole
or maybe he just texted the text message to the wrong person.
don't get worked up about it, it's just a MISTAKE. these types of small things can break up relationships. don't stress, it' would be stupid to get pissed over a text message you can't prove to be right.
karmakiller
QUOTE(doughnut @ Sep 15 2009, 02:28 AM) *
its something so small. what does jem&mlam stand for anyway. maybe a friend took it from him and pranked, that might also be why he took 10 mins to reply?
I agree. One lettered changed... and 10 minutes isn't that long. If he text messaged you "yea babe ill be there in 15 mins" and you replied asking about it and he was making excuses then you might have something to go on. If you guys want to get married then you should be prepared to deal with more than just a letter change in a text message signature.
hypnotique
loool.gif @ the idea of thinking about getting married and getting all bent out of shape over ONE BLOODY LETTER.

Oy.
how long have you been with the bloke?
DaCandy
seriously .
may be someone who was with him sent it... like a girl.
Psh ... huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.