Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CRASIS
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Art
itskamanstar

I call this piece CRASIS. I'm in Studio Art and we had to make a quick black and white project, from something in the room. But I was like no. =P So I drew this instead. If you want to see/hear more about how this was made and whatever, here's a video I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhHr2LLwBms
Janette
LOL @ asian lighting

But I like this a lot. I like the hands for some reason. The other piece that you did that you didn't complete actually looked pretty good to me. I think adding some definition to the right side of the face would have improved it a lot.
itskamanstar
QUOTE(Janette @ Sep 16 2009, 01:36 AM) *
LOL @ asian lighting

But I like this a lot. I like the hands for some reason. The other piece that you did that you didn't complete actually looked pretty good to me. I think adding some definition to the right side of the face would have improved it a lot.

LOL yeah.

Thanks! Yeah this was a close call, I'm usually mediocre at drawing hands. Meh, thanks, but I just don't see it in that one.
synapse
asian lighting? I'd definitely say it's more hispanic lighting. I've never liked ball point drawings, just because when trying to create straight lines, it's nearly impossible.. the eye is the weakest part of the project.
gojira
this is random but you're juna's fran
itskamanstar
Lol yup, I'm a friend of his.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.