Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cell phone carrier?
Forums > Community Center > Technology
AyeVickaye
What cell phone carrier did you use to have? & what do you have now?

I used to have Tmobile(prepaid)>it was not worth it "/ $100 for 1000 minutes. My mom's idea.

Then I switched to At&t for a couple of months but that didn't work out because it cost too much for jst talk & no txt. "/

Now I have Sprint, fam. plan. its okay i guess...you?
jiyong
I honestly can't talk about price, since my parents pay for my plan. But Verizon is the only carrier that really works in my area. Everything else failed D:
AyeVickaye
I'd pay more for a better plan & carrier but my mom is cheap and says hell no.
Meganmon
from t-mobile to cingular& taken over by at&t.
KissMe2408
Verizon...really can't complain. But it can get kinda expensive.
datass
Harp
I used to have Virgin, but that was shitty and it was prepaid. I use AT&T now, it's ok.
Jghelfi
Verizon and AT&T!

hahaha i have 2 phones :)
manny-the-dino
I've been through Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon. Verizon is the best imo but I know it gets pretty expensive. Although their family plans are pretty good.
AyeVickaye
Verzion seems the most common on here...Most of my friends have at&t> iphones...uggghs so expensive...but its like a portable computer.
moninja
AT&T.
FizzyMilk
Sprint. <3333 it.
I have the samsung exclaim.
hopefully getting the EVERYTHING plan in January. :)
AyeVickaye
uggghs i wish i could get the everything plan, then i'd get the instinct :]
Jghelfi
Just get verizon.. when i was in oregon, i got no reception when i was in the forest.. of course! mad.gif

but my bro was next to me with his enV 2 and he got great reception w/ verizon..

overall carrier: Verizon

plus Verizon is getting the iPhone in like september or november..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.