Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guys and Their Balls
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
jen5500
I was wondering what was up with guys and their balls and being hit there, I saw a guy today get a knee in his nuts and he went down fast, he was curled up and CRYING! I couldn't believe how easy he went down, I knew it was a weak spot on guys, but wow, she dropped him like that.

What have been your experiences with kicking or other strikes to a guys balls? Was it effective? Did he fall? Cry? How did he react?
-DressYourEyelids-
there's already something like this, i believe.
although, i must say your choice of wording the topic title was quite eyecatching.

i accidently kneed by boyfriend once when we were horsing around.
it's effective :/
Melie
QUOTE(jen5500 @ Aug 20 2009, 01:47 AM) *
I was wondering what was up with guys and their balls and being hit there, I saw a guy today get a knee in his nuts and he went down fast, he was curled up and CRYING! I couldn't believe how easy he went down, I knew it was a weak spot on guys, but wow, she dropped him like that.

What have been your experiences with kicking or other strikes to a guys balls? Was it effective? Did he fall? Cry? How did he react?

every got your nipple twisted? or your breast pinched really hard? it would really hurt
creole
it's because it's one of the most sensitive spots in a male,
we don't want our sperm count reduced because of a knee.

you know what would hurt for girls? if their vaginas were stretched to the max
Melie
QUOTE(Beenly @ Aug 20 2009, 12:02 PM) *
it's because it's one of the most sensitive spots in a male,
we don't want our sperm count reduced because of a knee.
you know what would hurt for girls? if their vaginas were stretched to the max

AKA GIVING BIRTH!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT COOL!!!!!
FizzyMilk
I think giving birth beats all.
I haven't experienced this for myself..yet..
But i've heard stories.

:)
jen5500
Getting kicked in the nuts once is NOTHING compared to PMS or birth. Guy gets kicked in his nuts and he's in pain for what, 5 10min? That's nothing. PMS is days long and birth, well, that's obvious.
Maccabee
QUOTE(Melie @ Aug 20 2009, 01:06 PM) *
AKA GIVING BIRTH!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT COOL!!!!!

lol.

Whenever girls threaten to kick me in the nuts, I say, Ill kick you in the ovaries! lol
FizzyMilk
QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 20 2009, 05:52 PM) *
lol.

Whenever girls threaten to kick me in the nuts, I say, Ill kick you in the ovaries! lol

ROFL! my Friend Chris does that to meee. :)
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(jen5500 @ Aug 20 2009, 04:44 PM) *
Getting kicked in the nuts once is NOTHING compared to PMS or birth.

cause you've experienced all three of those things to compare i'm sure
emberfly
QUOTE(jen5500 @ Aug 20 2009, 04:44 PM) *
Getting kicked in the nuts once is NOTHING compared to PMS or birth. Guy gets kicked in his nuts and he's in pain for what, 5 10min? That's nothing. PMS is days long and birth, well, that's obvious.

More like a week of soreness and 10-20 minutes of severe pain. Throbbing. I DON'T WANT TO GET UP PLEASE SHOOT ME NOW YOU BASTARD pain.
heyo-captain-jack
I hate it when people say childbirth is worse than getting kicked in the nuts because nobody has ever gone through both.
none345678
I am pretty sure one of my friends can no longer have children thanks to the number of ball shots he has endured. I never hit guys in the balls. I feel bad for them :(
FizzyMilk
well it really depends on how hard you get kicked i guess, or if i went and stomped on some guys crotch with my stiletto heels..THAT is most likely just as painful as child birth.
emberfly
as if you would know.
FizzyMilk
who are you talking to emberfly? me?
Maccabee
Getting kicked isnt as bad as someone snapping your balls with a towel when you are naked. A simple flick to a bare ball would hurt 100X worse then being kicked while wearing jeans. One time someone kicked my boner though.
karmakiller
QUOTE(Buttsex @ Aug 20 2009, 07:16 PM) *
I hate it when people say childbirth is worse than getting kicked in the nuts because nobody has ever gone through both.
Hmm, I guess women have childbirth and men have getting kicked in the balls. Some women can handle the pain of childbirth without medicine and screaming and some men can handle a kick to the nuts without puking. Even if some people could experience both (Lady Gaga?) it would vary.
heyo-captain-jack
And I've been kicked in the nuts more times than you've had children, I'm willing to bet money on that.
none345678
But you're not left with the aftermath aka a screaming child that will most likely grow up to be a failure.
heyo-captain-jack
But I'm left with knowing that I'll probably get kicked in the nuts again sometime in the future.

also if I knock someone up, I'll stay with them for at least a little while. I'll have the little screaming kid too.
karmakiller
^x2 Yeah, and the cost of that. Getting kicked in the nuts doesn't cost an extra $200 every time you go to the store.

QUOTE(Buttsex @ Aug 20 2009, 07:58 PM) *
And I've been kicked in the nuts more times than you've had children, I'm willing to bet money on that.
lol, did you deserve it?
brooklyneast05
but babies don't only cost women money.
karmakiller
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Aug 20 2009, 08:04 PM) *
but babies don't only cost women money.
Sometimes... but I guess those are the kinds of guys who should've been kicked in the nuts to avoid having babies. This is a weird topic _unsure.gif

heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Aug 20 2009, 08:03 PM) *
lol, did you deserve it?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
none345678
True. Kinda sucks to have nuts then?

I find that 9/10 times guys don't deserved to be kicked in the nuts. It just kinda happens for the lulz.
Maccabee
I think childbirth would hurt more. Getting kicked in the nuts doesnt hurt that much unless im naked.
brooklyneast05
i think girls who do it are idiots. girls who talk about it are usually idiots too. they act like it hurts for 20 seconds and it's over completley. this alone shows how little they actually know about what it's like.
Maccabee
^That is also true. Its all about chance but about 50% percent of the time it hurts for atleast a week aftewards.
karmakiller
QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 20 2009, 08:11 PM) *
I think childbirth would hurt more. Getting kicked in the nuts doesnt hurt that much unless im naked.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I've never kicked a guy in the nuts. Actually, I don't think I've ever punched or kicked a guy... haven't had a reason to.
Melie
i kicked a guy once in the balls and i never did it again. i've never seen a grown man not move while holding on to what ever is left between his legs. clearly i have hit something that wasn't meant to be hit like that. and not to mention if they were blue balls.
heyo-captain-jack
QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 20 2009, 08:11 PM) *

She must have thought you were trying to rape her.
drinksmokefuck
all pain is subjective, its useless arguing about which is worse
FizzyMilk
I dunno..
I Kicked my brother in the nuts once (he threw a chair at me) and he puked up blood..
Women don't puke up blood when they give birth..at least..I don't THINK they do anyway.
Maybe it's a different TYPE of Pain.
paul4u
a boys balls are the most sensitive part of his body. getting hit there makes him cramp up and want to vomit. its the worst pain in the world that a boy can get.

girls should know how to hit there in case theyr attacked by some sick pervert but other than that you should never hit a guy in his balls.
creole
i'm pretty sure there's a transgendered person that wanted to change for a reason similar to this. who knows? lots of people in this world
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.