Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Image Question
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Createblog Support > Createblog Resolved Topics
xVerschiedenesKindx
When you're submitting a screen shot, does it have to EXACTLY be the size that it's required to be? Or can it be somewhere around it like 815x600?
jiyong
^ Do you mean, when you're submitting layouts to Createblog? If so, this should be moved to Createblog support.

If you're talking about Createblog submissions, screenshots need to be in a 4:3 or 16:10 resolution, which 815x600 is not. Some examples of acceptable resolutions are 600x800, 1024x768, 1280x800. If you submit a screenshot that is in an incorrect resolution, an error message will pop up and inform you of the mistake.
schizo
Moved to Createblog Support.

If your screen is 815x600 (which I don't think I've ever heard of...strange), just crop out 15 pixels by changing the canvas size.
heyo-captain-jack
That was a massive pain in the ass when I had a 16:9 screen.
xVerschiedenesKindx
I thought you weren't allowed to crop your screen shots though.
I thought screen shots had to already be that required size rather than cropped to it. mellow.gif

And I'm referring to submitting Myspace layouts in case I needed to mention
jiyong
Well, I don't think Createblog will be able to tell if you crop off 15 pixels, just saying. If you're really concerned about the screenshot size, take screenshots on a computer that you know has the right dimensions.
zrlover
QUOTE(XxXxAlumina13XxXx @ Aug 16 2009, 02:32 AM) *
When you're submitting a screen shot, does it have to EXACTLY be the size that it's required to be? Or can it be somewhere around it like 815x600?

I think it means not larger than.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.